• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
second episode of FOTWD was last night and starting to get good already after a very slow start ep 1.

also got told about a series called Pablo i think about the start fo Columbian drugs cartels, will have to watch i think

FTWD has definitely gotten better this week.
The Strain is also extremely good, evil strain of zombie-vampirism, lots of violence and gore as well as good acting from guys like David Bradley and Kevin Durand.

Mr Robot final episode was perfect, amazing stuff.
Falling Skies finished it's last ever season the other night! Will be missed!

Just watching the last ep of Mr Robot now so far its great, also have Ray Donovan sitting there ready to be watched.

I watched The Biggest Loser for about 5 mins last night, walked away. My mrs loves it, but i was laughing and couldnt take it seriously. Its like Big Brother for fat kents.
"yeh i love carbonara, its me favourite"

B2qhdY1.gif

I watched The Biggest Loser for about 5 mins last night, walked away. My mrs loves it, but i was laughing and couldnt take it seriously. Its like Big Brother for fat kents.
"yeh i love carbonara, its me favourite"

B2qhdY1.gif

I hate when the trainers have to stay with the families and complain about how hard it was to eat "unclean" flood. They act as if someone forced them to kill babies. Oh your life is so hard you had to eat pizza and chips for a week. Poor you.
Go fuck yourself.

I hate when the trainers have to stay with the families and complain about how hard it was to eat "unclean" flood. They act as if someone forced them to kill babies. Oh your life is so hard you had to eat pizza and chips for a week. Poor you.
Go fuck yourself.

Oh yeah for a whole week, hahahaha