• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Jon Jones tests Positive for Cocaine, pre-fight test.

I am quite surprised that there will be minimal repercussions from this as cocaine in allowed outside competition according to WADA...

SO really only thing the UFC can do is get him under a code of conduct type offense and cant really strip him of the title or reverse the decision against DC.

I wonder how his training will be affected whilst he awaits the outcome of Gus vs Rumble.

I'm also surprised at the minimal repercussions, probably partially due to the huge amount of money Jones brings.

If it was another fighter, someone like, I don't know, let's use Diaz as an example who badly missed weight for his last fight, refuses to do media stuff etc. I'm not sure the UFC would have been so supportive and so light on consequences.

Why anyone would wanna take yeyo before a fight flabbergasts me. Apart from the false confidence which I guess is handy for puffing out the chest as you stroll on stage, you'd be out of breath after three strikes of the fist!

Why anyone would wanna take yeyo before a fight flabbergasts me. Apart from the false confidence which I guess is handy for puffing out the chest as you stroll on stage, you'd be out of breath after three strikes of the fist!

yeah don't know but look at Ben Cousins, he played some of his best footy when he was on the yeyo.....

See Benny occasionally, uses the same barber as me. Still looks in good shape now but I haven't asked if he's still on the yeyo

I was talking to someone who knows him, apparently he likes to party, before his fight with Gus, he was out partying the whole week, even after weigh ins he was out to 3am the morning of the fight(explains how he nearly lost), also one random drug test at Jacksons MMA he hid under one of there cages when they came looking for him,

""Benzoylecgonine is not banned by the World Anti-Doping Agency outside of competition. As such, Jones will not likely face any official sanctioning by the Nevada Athletic Commission, nor will the outcome of his victory over Cormier be altered.""

so in the off season its ok to be a coke head?

Besides the dopamine release we all love, do you know the main alteration yeyo creates in the human body? What it changes? It,s primary purpose?

Besides the dopamine release we all love, do you know the main alteration yeyo creates in the human body? What it changes? It,s primary purpose?

Well let me just say, ever yeyo before busting into a gym? Prodigious strength and agility aside (and a semi sticking thru those polystyrene pants every time you spot anything remotely feminine), how long do you think you'll last and how does your heart feel after a single interval on a cardio machine or one set of 10 repper squats? Mind you I'm referring to a recreational dose here, not a therapeutic one. :rolleyes:

Haha
Makes you wonder how good these kunce could be if they didn't take the gear

still too much for the average guy who may or may not throw 20 punches at his shadow a week for the lols..these guys still train hard.theres a mentality to it that most men dont have.

fighters get bored of the regime of training.that usually spells the start of their decline once they start banging sluzzas and taking the mind bending drugs.then theyll start to get hit in training and in fights.then they start to lose.

well the mma scene has blow the fuck up yet again over this controversy.

so medical weed from a doctor, its metabolites are illegal but cocaine metabolites are legal??? riiiiiiiight.