• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Jon Jones tests Positive for Cocaine, pre-fight test.

https://cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/2913112/S007504103.0.pdf

https://cdn3.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/2913106/S007504004.0.pdf

B6xf1HuCcAA3nWo.jpg:orig

ive been told these are jj's tests.
don't believe it yet, but smells extremely fishy, and this cocaine bs is a smoke screen for ped.

Ive some some of my best nights partying with Charlie, gives you one hell of a god complex, If I was a rich kunce I would hit it more regularly but fuck they charge through the roof for the shit and its usually pretty unpure by the time it gets to me

anyone good at androgen numbers tho? he got some suspect shit happening.

890ng/ml isn't suss?

goes from 50, to 190 on the re-rest because the first was deemed watered down...

then on the day is 800+ stop being blinded by media. grow a ball bag son.

edit: sure, but click on the others, his pre fight is 190. so why so low then so high? blaming it on cocaine my ass. dudes on ped son.

Last edited:
890ng/ml isn't suss?

goes from 50, to 190 on the re-rest because the first was deemed watered down...

then on the day is 800+ stop being blinded by media. grow a ball bag son.

edit: sure, but click on the others, his pre fight is 190. so why so low then so high? blaming it on cocaine my ass. dudes on ped son.

hahaha when I said nothing suss I was being sarcastic, his test levels were 70% below the average male, def a cause for suspicion,
no need to grow a ballbag, one is enough