• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
  • Most Helpful User
  • Most Helpful/Informative Post
  • Best Weight Loss Transformation
  • Best Physique/Aesthetics Transformation
  • Most Impressive Achievement
  • Most Insightful Comment

I nominate [MENTION=7082]jzpowahz[/MENTION]; for most helpful user for keeping such a detailed log whilst dieting down to 5% BF as energy levels would have been poor yet he managed to get everything online for the masses to see.

Also for his approach towards flexible dieting. Quite enjoyable to read.

Was also going to vote Silverback for info and jz for best physique

Would imagine Gary would have to be up there for most insightful or impressive achievement?

Was also going to vote Silverback for info and jz for best physique

Would imagine Gary would have to be up there for most insightful or impressive achievement?

this gary does sound like quite the animal but best lifting achievement is a Kelvin as he set records and is still unbeaten in the m2s whereas i said i was going to set aussie records and missed by miles.
and what i have done in terms of winning and setting records is lame as firstly noone good showed up in the m1s until the oceanias in the 93s,secondly i deliberately cut weight to avoid that very competition lol and my total blew. and my nz squat records arent recognised due to me not living there anymore.plus they kinda suck.205 isnt that good.

cant really speak for other feds but the guy who smokes 230 kg benches is the man.

Last edited:
I nominate @jzpowahz ; for most helpful user for keeping such a detailed log whilst dieting down to 5% BF as energy levels would have been poor yet he managed to get everything online for the masses to see.

Also for his approach towards flexible dieting. Quite enjoyable to read.

Thanks a lot mate. Now I feel lazy for not keeping it so up to date lately haha.

I'll nominate [MENTION=6722]Bazza20[/MENTION]; for most helpful user. Mainly for the quality debates when I really CBF typing the same thing over and over again :p Always fighting the good cause. (steak, chips and ice cream)

this gary does sound like quite the animal but best lifting achievement is a Kelvin as he set records and is still unbeaten in the m2s whereas i said i was going to set aussie records and missed by miles.
and what i have done in terms of winning and setting records is lame as firstly noone good showed up in the m1s until the oceanias in the 93s,secondly i deliberately cut weight to avoid that very competition lol and my nz squat records arent recognised due to me not living there anymore.plus they kinda suck.205 isnt that good.
Shoot for the moon Larry, even if you miss, you'll still land among the stars

larry does sound like quite the beast,and im sure he would hate being overrated.he would rather fly under the radar and not win awards that other people are more deserving of.unless they are titles.then its fair game.

i will say that i snuck in and basically stole them in true convict style.im proud of my ability to sniff a gap.

Last edited:
For the most inspiring comment I nominate:

Captain Risky
for
Let's kick it rip it woooh.