• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
You crack me up kunce

im feeling left out,everyone else is funny except me.i especially notice when someone disses me that extra funny points to u.what are you saying here?.next time i say something funny, i wish a little bit more support please.
u are winning the best cheerleader award btw.

im feeling left out,everyone else is funny except me.i especially notice when someone disses me that extra funny points to u.what are you saying here?.next time i say something funny, i wish a little bit more support please.
Dont worry mate, all your posts are hilarious

For the most inspiring comment I nominate:

Captain Risky
for
Let's kick it rip it woooh.

you quite clearly are winning the most stoned and irrelevant commenting that follows award and the most baking soda snorted award.congrats.

Geez, Paranoid Kunce alright... I was pointing out to [MENTION=17161]White_Lie[/MENTION]; that him telling everyone he enjoys sniffing gap was funny.

Don't worry kunce, when you make a funny i laugh also.

Ha ha I see what you did there... Not bad Gerry, not bad at all.

you quite clearly are winning the most stoned and irrelevant commenting that follows award and the most baking soda snorted award.congrats.
-Missed a few full stops in this sentence old mate. Makes no sense whatsoever.

When u gonna invite me to your caravan on stumps so we can pull some bongs together?

[MENTION=7082]jzpowahz[/MENTION]; for
Biggest Achievement
[MENTION=3627]Silverback[/MENTION]; for most helpful
[MENTION=16145]chopsuey[/MENTION]; for Best Transformation

I will nominate -
[MENTION=11621]taurus[/MENTION] ; - One of the hardest/if not hardest trainer on the forum, one of the best/if not best physiques - All round good guy and hope he drops in to say hey sometime!

@jzpowahz ; - Great drive, great log, great physique and a good bloke + he goes in eating comps...

[MENTION=3034]Rugby88[/MENTION] ; for the best and most accurate quote:
"only train compounds = reverse broscience"

Also wanted to nominate [MENTION=11621]taurus[/MENTION]; for best physique. Bloke is a monster.

@jzpowahz ; for
Biggest Achievement
@Silverback ; for most helpful
@chopsuey ; for Best Transformation

Thanks very much Kaz, but I just like talking about this stuff, I do try and help people, sometimes I think I'm right and sometimes I'm wrong, I listen to what people have to say.
I don't really like to debate (argue) stuff too much, really no point.