• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

What do you do when your supplement turns into cement?

Jungnaut

YOLO Kunce
What do you do when your tub of PWO or whatever supplement powder starts to harden up like cement and it breaks your scoop just trying to excavate a serve out of it? Left unchecked, it quickly escalates to a sticky like consistency not much different to toffee with a handful of coconut flour stirred in.

In the past I had a big tub of Bulk Nutrient's stunner of a PWO before it was pulled from the shelves but had to tearfully dispose of it after it morphed into a sickening example of the above. The same predicament is starting to affect all my tubs of PWO, like a scourge and I don't know what to do about it. Please advise.

Doesn't keeping it in the fridge attract moisture molecules from humidity every time you open it? Mine are all very airtight in the cupboard, doesn't stay open and in a dark dry place.

I dig a scoop out with a metal spoon - then put it in a glass. Pour a small amount of boiling water on it do dissolve it and make it mix as easily as possible, stir it a few times and then pour in some chilled water and then neck it. Problem solved. No need to dispose of it [emoji4]

Funny thing with that silica gel is the tub of apocalypse has one smack in the middle. Now that has turned to cement I dig out what I need with the spoon, but have ruptured the silica bag in half when I excavated too hard. So now I get a nice dose of silica with my PWO. On the plus side I have noticed that there is a healthy sheen to my hair and face is radiant.

Usually supplements high in beta alanine will turn into clumps/cement faster than others. Just chop it up with a metal spoon. They are still fine to use.

TVA_Douglas_Dam_jack_hammer.gif