• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

how many natty powerlifters

umm jimmy it matters in an tested fed.i dont think its common tho.What people do in untested and bodybuilding is up to them.[/]

Plus when all the users have burned themselves out for the 5 minutes of fame and a plastic trophy, the lifelong lifters will still be lifting, strong and with hard cocks, whilst most of the former users will just be mediocre has-beens.

Lift for ever.
my point was missed a bit, I agree with the above but honestly if people want to get on the shit why give a fark? It's their life, deal with it - people do seem to get a bit worked up with what others are doing.

def not. the thread wasn't about that, only a response was.

you said, in the opening post, nothing about 45kg in 3yrs, you asked if there were natty powerlifters.

yes there are. and they better your lifts.
its that simple.

edit: gerry using bazzer's line of response, avoid the topic, side track with nonsense. nice discussion :p

common consensus is that its rare dude.guys can do 15-20 kgs just by compound lifting in a similar time frame.im certainly not ruling it out as impossible,just started the thread to see what others thought.

def not. the thread wasn't about that, only a response was.

you said, in the opening post, nothing about 45kg in 3yrs, you asked if there were natty powerlifters.

yes there are. and they better your lifts.
its that simple.

umm?you and brock been at it again champ?im not you,i didnt say are there any natty lifters that lift more than me.lol theres probably a few thousand man.at least.i dunno.im rated somewhere?not his level anyway.not even close.

Last edited:
and just like bazzer, if things don't go your way, throw in a personal attack.

you need better trolling skillz son.

oh i gotcha.you wanted to dish out an owning by naming someone better than me.hang on ill go get the telephone book.we can start at the beginning.

im not a powerlifter, so leave me outta this thread.

you asked a question, and i delivered.

edit: but since you asked;
im stupidly weak

i probably bench 60-70kg max.
squat 100kg max
dead 120kg max.

im nothing in lifts, and never pretend im not. its different goals and training, i don't take 5 minutes between lifts, i don't do 3hr workouts that consist of standing around for 10 minutes or more. im in and out and don't even look at the weight, i look at what warms me up without injury, then exhaust the muscles as best i can. i add weight every set, and keep going, add, go, add, go. but no, its not much weight in comparison to a 5/3/1 program. my reps are 15 to 3. some groups are 50 rep supersets (like triceps).

thats how i train. its nothing even close to powerlifting.

Last edited:
ok thanks,see yourself out .ill have mod powers if someone with a higher total dont want it.theres better choices that have been here longer.up to u.

im not a powerlifter, so leave me outta this thread.

you asked a question, and i delivered.

edit: but since you asked;
im stupidly weak

i probably bench 60-70kg max.
squat 100kg max
dead 120kg max.

im nothing in lifts, and never pretend im not. its different goals and training, i don't take 5 minutes between lifts, i don't do 3hr workouts that consist of standing around for 10 minutes or more. im in and out and don't even look at the weight, i look at what warms me up without injury, then exhaust the muscles as best i can. i add weight every set, and keep going, add, go, add, go. but no, its not much weight in comparison to a 5/3/1 program. my reps are 15 to 3. some groups are 50 rep supersets (like triceps).

thats how i train. its nothing even close to powerlifting.

haha your horrible.i literally laughed..omg.shouldnt of told me.calling me son too..lovely.hey im not a huge unit either.i spose ur good looking tho eh to compensate.and obviously pretty lethal in the cage.lolol.I hope God doesnt strike me down for my ways.i try not to be mean.this guy asks for it on so many levels.dammit.

Last edited:
pretty sure we on a "aus bodybuilding" website

not jerry's powerlifting. so not quite sure if your serious?

my ego is in check, what about yours? i got nothing to hide.

edit: tho if your in the area, and wanna die of a heart attack, then i'll certainly train with you :cool:
try some HIIT with weights son. see how your strong muscles exhaust like a bitch with reps.

Last edited:
fair enough mate.i applaud your bravery lol.nah dont come at me man.it wont end up pretty for u.lol.im fairly weak at some things however so if u were clever u could pick some exercises that i suk at but dude hmm.100 kg squat eh.

Last edited: