• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

how many natty powerlifters

lets just not worry about you for now,for the purposes of figuring out whats achievable naturally and what isnt...eating clean+training hard+ good genetics=profit?

how much profit tho?any period where u lose weight quickly theres a rebound period afterwards where u can regain quickly+some..its not the same situation.

Last edited:
The residual amount that remains after expenses (including capital maintenance adjustments, where appropriate) have been deducted from income. Any amount over and above that required to maintain the capital at the beginning of the period is profit.

gimme mod status please.ima remove thee from this board.ye add nothing of value.off with with ye.guards remove this man!!if he resists..take him to the rack and stretch him out a tad.

Last edited:
on a more modern note,look im hopefully not coming across as over zealous and looking to conduct a witch hunt where i falsely accuse superior physical specimens of taking stuff where all they do is be better powerlifters.Jealousy is not in my nature.Well i hope its not.

However it is unusual.could be a late growth spurt.the numbers are talented and at the top of the tree,but theres a few others that can do that too.Its the rapid growth that is the anomaly and outside of normal parameters.sign of gas?or just better?im no guru.its a learning process for me too.

Last edited:
We have IPF and nonIPF lifters training together at PTC Brisbane, association does not equal using.

Is that you Campbell Newman?

We have IPF and nonIPF lifters training together at PTC Brisbane, association does not equal using.

Is that you Campbell Newman?

i think some personality types are more susceptible to cheating than others.You cannot make a blanket statement..neither can i..i guess.

Unless you're using unknown chemical compounds to cheat, or a test suspension and you just happened to not inject 12hr prior to the test (though increased LH would show exogenous test use), you can't beat the test.

umm jimmy it matters in an tested fed.i dont think its common tho.What people do in untested and bodybuilding is up to them.

umm jimmy it matters in an tested fed.i dont think its common tho.What people do in untested and bodybuilding is up to them.[/]

Plus when all the users have burned themselves out for the 5 minutes of fame and a plastic trophy, the lifelong lifters will still be lifting, strong and with hard cocks, whilst most of the former users will just be mediocre has-beens.

Lift for ever.

umm jimmy it matters in an tested fed.i dont think its common tho.What people do in untested and bodybuilding is up to them.[/]

Plus when all the users have burned themselves out for the 5 minutes of fame and a plastic trophy, the lifelong lifters will still be lifting, strong and with hard cocks, whilst most of the former users will just be mediocre has-beens.

Lift for ever.

^This I like.

Lifting is for life is my motto!

gerry, im sure richard hozjan is natty (Olympic testing since a teen, and is very outspoken about anti-roids) and im fairly sure he beats your lifts...

are you gunna cry?