• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Sonny Bill to fight Paul Gallen

S

Stiffy

Sonny Bill Williams says bout against Paul Gallen may happen next year

Sonny Bill Williams says a highly anticipated fight against his former NRL and international rival Paul Gallen is on the cards, and it could happen in the next year .............
http://www.smh.com.au/sport/boxing/...len-may-happen-next-year-20141219-12al5c.html

Yeah I'd like to see Sonny Bill hide behind that jab of his and beat the shit out of Paul Gallen. Actually I'd like to see both of them get the shit beat out of em :D

I think the Boxing purists will be pissed off to see Money Bill fight Gallen but the general public will want to see it. Money Bill would be the favourite. As far as I know he is no longer a title holder in any organization so he doesn't have mandatory defences, so money should talk.

But during the regular Football season next year????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Would be a good one for sure...

As much as I'd be rooting Sonny Bill... I mean rooting for Sonny Bill, I think Gallen would deck him.

Money Bill should kick Gallen's arse. Gallen will have to slip, step counter. But Gallen is no Tyson. Money Bill will hide behind that jab of his and load up on a stiff right or upper cut.

yes, gallen more heart than anything else. bloody tough guy though, I thought last guy would have beaten him.

Footy Show Fight Night tonight at 6pm EDST on GEM. Sonny Bill versus some Bum (I assume) and Paul Gallen versus some Cannon Fodder (I assume).

Last edited:
Jeffery "en dem er, I'd like to thank youse all, en dem er, I loves youse all, en dem er" Fenech!!!

Go Jeffery!

Along with Danny Green, fark! How many fights did that kunt win by hitting kunts in the back of the head!

Danny Green talking about Paul Gallen "he's hard he's tough, he's just gotta work on his Boxing ability!" :D

Where did they find this Yank?
Long way to come to get K.O'ed

Spokane Washington apparently.

He got KO'd twice. He threw a late punch after the bell in round 1 and the Aussie dude dropped him.