• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
It's a music streaming app, like Pandora, MOG etc

Just search for whatever music you like and it should offer suggestions like Pandora does I'm pretty sure

Really?
I added Australias Top 100 and Im trying to find a xmas one for xmas day.

I refuse to pay for music!!

Pretty sure you can bump the quality up. It just has it real low on cellular so it doesn't chew too much data. If it's on wifi it should be higher (or you can choose a higher quality)

I just don't understand streaming... I'd rather just use the same data once and download it for keeps

I cbf downloading music, storing it, then putting it on the device I want to use.
Have downloaded MP3's for years and in recent times Ive become lazy with it. I still have Ministry of sound 2013 in my car.

I have my gyms wifi password, which allows me to stream all my music. I've got a bunch of channels with daily uploads which usually gives me an hour of new music to hear a day. That's what I listen to in the gym for the first hour, then the next hour or so I usually just put it onto my favourites playlist and listen through that.

On my phone I also have about 10 hours worth of music from the last year or so. I download straight from youtube to my phone. I hate using Apple-iTunes interface. So I go around it.

I cbf downloading music, storing it, then putting it on the device I want to use.
Have downloaded MP3's for years and in recent times Ive become lazy with it. I still have Ministry of sound 2013 in my car.
Get with the times!
I've got a 64gb micro sd card in my phone with heaps of music on it. Download straight to the phone using 'walk the plank' type apps. Bluetooth it in the car, headphones in the gym and when I get a new phone I just take the card out and it's ready to go

Get with the times!
I've got a 64gb micro sd card in my phone with heaps of music on it. Download straight to the phone using 'walk the plank' type apps. Bluetooth it in the car, headphones in the gym and when I get a new phone I just take the card out and it's ready to go
[emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106]