• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

What to do with Lamb Cutlets?

Neddysmith

Standard kunce
OK I got a heap of lamb cutlets to do for dinner tonight.

Want something awesome to try.

Throw me your recommendation......

A mate of mine told me the other day to throw them in an oven bag with a packet of French onion soup mix. Slow cooked in the oven for an hour or two....reckons you'll never have them any other way but I am yet to try

I do them with French onion soup powder as well. No need to put them in a bag. Just sprinkle some on top.

Cook in oven on 150 for 1.5 hrs with foil covering them. Then take foil off and cook for 30 min on 180.

One of my favorite feeds.

bake bake bake.

bake everything son. turn as often as possible... if you preheat at 220 and turn them every 10 mins, prolly only need 20 mins.

but after you find the correct timing for the thickness, try turning 3x or 4x. BOOM! *(but try to minimise the time it take to open and turn, make it very quick, don't let it cool down for a minute while you talk to the missus)

and to correctly bake, you need a good, thick baking tray, foil and baking paper (aka wax paper)

Rub with oil
hit with vegeta hard
bbq the arse out of them
serve with cold beer (serve everything with cold beer)