• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Your recuperative powers will decrease overtime unless you're extremely gifted.

Unless you're talking about a 20 year old vs a 50 year old, everything being equal that should not be the case. If it was, fundamentally people would not be able to build physiques over many years.

How do you measure a successful weekly, monthly program of workouts.

you dudes are ignorant if you argue how often one should workout, but the self evident truth is the further you progress and the older you get, the less you need and the more you need for recovery.

how often you workout n a week is purely dependent on your ability to recover between workouts.

If you feel the need to workout every day you have no life, I don't think that is anything to be proud of.

I must be in the "extremely gifted" category then

gift-8.jpg

No one and I mean no one can workout everyday on a full body routine for longer than a week.
it is not possible unless it is very sub maximal.
I completely agree and just took a stab that this is what we were talking about. I see no problem with training 6 days a week, each person is different, and it would need to be determined exactly what a training consists of. I think the idea of over-training is something a lot of people will never actually reach, and have a misunderstanding of. I am not saying it doesn't exist though.

theres no way you can train hard 6 days in a row

your obviously not training very hard and basically cruising