• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Pre/post frmulas live on site - 26% introductory discount

JUST.BLAISE

Site Advertiser
New formulas live on site, great pricing right now with up to 30% off.

Both of these products are awesome stacks and we currently have some hi rep members trialling them, with reviews hopefully coming up shortly. Check them out on the links below.

True PRE - 500g / 20 Serves / RRP $45.90 / Sale Price $33.90
Buy True PRE, BCAA, Creatine, Betal Alanine | True Protein

True POST - 1.12kg / 14 Serves / RRP $49.90 / Sale Price $34.90
Buy True POST, WPI, Dextrose, BCAA's, Creatine | True Protein

1zof760.png

How long will the launch pricing go for Justin? I'll more than likely buy some but will give the samples a run first.

Bit off topic but will you guys ever look at doing flavoured BCAA's as an intra product?

I would like to train a week on these samples and then probably get some more so if you can keep the intro price on for longer that would be tops.

Greens powder - probably be ready for January, just waiting on the flavour to come in from the US.

Will be keeping the sale prices going for a while on the PRE and POST, if they go down then just PM me.

As far as an Intra goes we've released another blend True Endurance Fuel - Basically high GI Carbs Dextrose/Maltodextrin with a mineral and electrolyte blend. I would recommend this with added BCAA's as a good intra formula and we've got quite a few of our top guys who swear by it. Hopefully we'll do a specific intra formula ready to go at some point down the track. What would you guys ideally like to see in such a formula aside from BCAA's, and how do you feel about high GI carbs as part of an intra?

Buy Endurance Fuel, Elctrolytes, Minerals, High GI carbs, Stevia | True Protein

Flavoured BCAA's is no easy task, the fact that it doesn't really dissolve in water makes the flavouring aspect even more tricky combined with the obvious harsh chemical taste. You could probably just blitz it with Sucralose and Acesulfame like Xtend but we don't use artificial sweeteners which makes it harder. Anyway enough whinging, we're still working on it and will post any updates as soon we have them.

I guess if you're having the Pre and Post, you're getting 12g of BCAA's anyway so something like the Endurance Fuel would make sense. Was just curious more than anything, always looking for something local to replace the current options but if I end up going with the Pre/Post then i'll just have water or an electrolyte.

I rate ALRI's Chain'd Out over Xtend. Xtend mixes really well but is a bit too sweet for me.