• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Mexican spices are sensational. I use them way too much on slow cooked chicken which I generally shred. Lazy cooking 101

I get those little sachets of Mexican spices next to the fajita/taco/enchilada kits in the supermarket. They pack a lot of flavour and I usually sprinkle a bit on whatever meat I'm cooking.

I get those little sachets of Mexican spices next to the fajita/taco/enchilada kits in the supermarket. They pack a lot of flavour and I usually sprinkle a bit on whatever meat I'm cooking.

Yeah they are ok but I find you still need to add Cayenne powder or chilli powder to them to make em a little hotter.

I do the same with my chicken fillets and put a coat of seasoning over them. Is the sodium content high those spices?

Some flavours are worst than others. I think the fajita seasoning has 25g of sugar per 100g.

Chicken-Enchiladas-61.jpg

Chicken Enchiladas bitches.....

How do you do up chicken breasts with them? Cut it up and then stir fry it with these spices or chuck the breasts in a slow cooker with the spices and let them stew a bit?

Ordered the epic buritto in San Diego, the kunce was hanging off the plate by 2" each side, heaven, got a free beer for finishing it, but struggled to fit the beer.
They must have good plumbers in that neck of the woods.

How do you do up chicken breasts with them? Cut it up and then stir fry it with these spices or chuck the breasts in a slow cooker with the spices and let them stew a bit?

1. Fry up the chicken in pan first and add half of the enchilada sauce.
2. Pre heat oven on a medium heat.
3. Spoon chicken into the tortillas, roll them up and place into a baking tray. Put something on top (spoon) so they don't unravel.
4. Cover the tray of enchiladas with the rest of the sauce and cheese.
5. Put in the over for 10 minutes.

1. Fry up the chicken in pan first and add half of the enchilada sauce.
2. Pre heat oven on a medium heat.
3. Spoon chicken into the tortillas, roll them up and place into a baking tray. Put something on top (spoon) so they don't unravel.
4. Cover the tray of enchiladas with the rest of the sauce and cheese.
5. Put in the over for 10 minutes.

Yep the exact way I do them, just remember when cooking the chicken the first time in pan to no fully cook them, as when you put them in the oven in the tortillas they will continue cooking and can sometimes make them a little tough and dry.

Yes, that's the bit I have been doing wrong. They unravel and turn into nachos or some shit since I haven't weighed them down lol.
[MENTION=12395]Grunta[/MENTION]; it seems like anything cheesy served in the states is at least twice the size we get here. We are getting ripped off here man!

Yes, that's the bit I have been doing wrong. They unravel and turn into nachos or some shit since I haven't weighed them down lol.
@Grunta ; it seems like anything cheesy served in the states is at least twice the size we get here. We are getting ripped off here man!

If you are having trouble, use some of the sauce to wet the tortillas and seal like a envenlope, then once you have done a row, pout a bit more sauce over the top and put some cheese on, it should be enough weight to keep them rolled up.