• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
For those in Sydney I have been to this one. Really good. website is down right now.

• Address GR082 Main Street, Rouse Hill Town Centre, Rouse Hill

logo.jpg

What about for those not in Sydney

For years there's been no where good to get Mexican in Adelaide. The places I had been to had grey chicken and no flavour.

Tried this place a little while ago in Marion.
Lucky Lupitas Mexican and Latin American
Was ok. Was more catering to the junk food crowd with just nachos and snacks.

Then I got invited to this place, not expecting much.
Viva Zapata! Mexican Cantina | Mexican Restaurant at 6 Semaphore Road, Semaphore.
Best Mexican I've ever had. Proper meat dishes, large servings, everything tastes awesome and was cooked right. Plus quality meat. It's in Semaphore, down the end near the jetty. Would bang out of 10.

[MENTION=15941]steveP[/MENTION] ; haha fucking shitting me, they haven't been open too long. I am going there tomorrow night to grab burritos. So keen

Which place, Viva?

I can't remember what I got was called, but it had a chicken and beef enchilada with rice and their version of mashed potato with beans. I'm not a fan of beans but it was good. The meals don't look overly big, but they are very filling.

For years there's been no where good to get Mexican in Adelaide. The places I had been to had grey chicken and no flavour.

Tried this place a little while ago in Marion.
Lucky Lupitas Mexican and Latin American
Was ok. Was more catering to the junk food crowd with just nachos and snacks.

Then I got invited to this place, not expecting much.
Viva Zapata! Mexican Cantina | Mexican Restaurant at 6 Semaphore Road, Semaphore.
Best Mexican I've ever had. Proper meat dishes, large servings, everything tastes awesome and was cooked right. Plus quality meat. It's in Semaphore, down the end near the jetty. Would bang out of 10.

Last time the boys I went to semaphore we preordered a slow cooked pork leg, you preorder it as it takes 8 hours, fuk we hit the jackpot, was insane. There were 8 of us and we couldn't finish it, was something you'd serve Henry the VIII and his gang.
Place is called Liqrish.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 44
Yeah I live at Semaphore. And have been down this way for a while. Will be getting Viva to just jam on double meat in whatever burrito with the lot type of thing they do and I will go pick it up.
The Greek joint on semaphore road does a good job at large amounts of food as well.
Still haven't been that liqrish place

All sort of fast food / takeaway type joints, but nothing that some kunce has been to and declared it "good fuken"

Mamasita maybe? dunno, havent tried it.