• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

ufc 181

C_T

Kunce of the Year 2015
TP6la6R.jpg

You don't wanna miss this one, main event starts in 10 minutes!

I think Herb though otherwise, he had his arm up already. hahahaha

Last edited:
everyone thought otherwise.

i can't really believe lawler finally won. i picked him but didn't think the judges would agree...

Haven't watched it yet but all the comments I was reading even from Lawler fans are saying hendricks won and won more decisively than last time even.

I was hoping schaub would beat browne. I recon browne is one of the most overrated fighters going around just that schaub is even worse.

just watch it yourself you tool.

why you letting other people sway your decision? fucking noobs i tell you.

I had 20 on lawler and almost tore the ticket up at the end, glad pressing against the cage and doing nothing isnt scoring as well as it use to