• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

ufc 181

Yeah, I was gonna start a UFC181 thread this morning but thought fuck it.

Great card. Missed it live. Can't wait to watch it. I had all the losers lol. Hendricks, Melendez and Shaub. But I was barracking for Robbie Lawler back when you kunce were sucking on your Mummy's tit. I like Pettis and the way Travis Browne "brings it".

Can't wait to watch it. Fuck Yeah!!!!

I had Robbie winning rounds 1, 4 and 5. I think most people had it 48-47 for either fighter, so it's not surprising it could have gone either way.

Hendricks controlled Robbie for longer, but did very little with it. Robbie threw the most significant strikes.

Give Rory or Hector a shot, i really dont want a 3rd fight between them two, they were both gassed after round one and besides the first and last 30secs it was boring as bat shit

Apparently first ever title loss on split decision in the UFC.

That's the way it should be. You shouldnt lose the title on split decision. If in doubt it should go to the champ.

Last edited:
I had Robbie winning rounds 1, 4 and 5. I think most people had it 48-47 for either fighter, so it's not surprising it could have gone either way.

Hendricks controlled Robbie for longer, but did very little with it. Robbie threw the most significant strikes.
yeah id fully agree with that, round 1, 4 and 5 to Lawler and 2 and 3 clearly to Hendricks, i certainky dont think it s a bad decision and there have been far worse decisions in the UFC.

but how was Pettis's submission....

So glad Lawler has finally got the title, i remember watching him when he started as a 20yo and he was a beast bit he went off the rails a bit when he got cut by the UFC but since returning has got beast mode baxk....

I think the GSP fight has messed with Hendricks' head.

Prior to that fight he was knocking people out left, right and centre. That's what got him his title shot. For the GSP fight he was a little more cautious, which is smart, and he beat GSP up badly. For GSP to win that was a robbery and I think from that point Hendricks became a points fighter like GSP. He's now more focused on winning each round than the actual fight as a whole.

This loss is a good thing for Hendricks. Hopefully he'll stop being so cautious and go back to his true fighting style.

Yeah I agree a little bit, I think Hendricks should have been more aggressive in the GSP to try and finish, he knew GSP doesn't really have that knock out power, HOWEVER, I think Lawler is completely different and is certainly more dangerous than GSP for standup, PLUS Lawler is known for his chin so of course Hendricks had to be a little more cautious, perhaps a little too caustious, then again I think both fighters held back a little at times as they didn't want to gas themselves.

Managed to watch the schaub browne fight. So far.

Browne even though he won it was anything but impressive. Schaub is ordinary but he was winning the fight until he head butted brownes uppercut.

Managed to watch the schaub browne fight. So far.

Browne even though he won it was anything but impressive. Schaub is ordinary but he was winning the fight until he head butted brownes uppercut.

Yeah was a pretty ordinary fight, although in saying this Browne appears to be getting into shape a little more in recent fights, not that it has made him a better fighter.

Yeah was a pretty ordinary fight, although in saying this Browne appears to be getting into shape a little more in recent fights, not that it has made him a better fighter.

Browne from memory beat overeem but was getting flogged for most of the fight and overeem can't beat anyone anyway.

He beat Barnett and gonzaga with elbows that everyone assumed where illegal so didn't know they had to worry about them.

He fought Werdum and got absolutely schooled in every way.

Now he beast a useless schuab who still managed to take him down multiple times.

I personally think he is very overrated. His standup is poor. Someone like hunt would destroy him.

Well i just watched the main event and even as a Lawler fan I don't think he did enough to win that - certainly not to win it 49-46 as scored by the third judge.

Happy he got a win but I personally scored it differently.

Anyone listen to the podcast of rogan telling schuab he is not elite and maybe he should start thinking about life after fighting. Basically said he has too much confidence in his ability.

Last edited:
yes all afternoon hehe

the podcast got pulled but people had copies and its up several places

was hard to watch

yes all afternoon hehe

the podcast got pulled but people had copies and its up several places

was hard to watch

Listening to it rogan kept saying he was doing it as a friend but if you ask me it was a **** act to do it on the podcast.

If he was actually doing it as a friend do it behind closed doors rather than making yourself sound good on a podcast.

Rohan is a tosser if you ask me and come of that way with his high and mighty intervention.