• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

ufc 181

im personally 0-1 in kickboxing... then i was like 10yrs old.

started training when i was about 6, since i had an older brother. but i don't call those days training... i had no idea wtf i was doing. real talk.

how about you tough guy?

im personally 0-1 in kickboxing... then i was like 10yrs old.

started training when i was about 6, since i had an older brother. but i don't call those days training... i had no idea wtf i was doing. real talk.

how about you tough guy?

Me. I've never claimed to be a fighter, never claimed to be a tough guy. I've played footy my whole life and about 3 - 4 years ago become a fan on MMA. Never trained it, don't even know if I would want to but I love watching it. So basically you have about the same fight experience as me. lol.

One thing I know is the bloke with basically zero fight experience apart from being Internet tough isn't coming close to beating any ufc fighter let alone the former heavy weight champ.

Let me guess you could have been ufc champ if you wanted. Lol

Mate you are off your head.

I am going out on a limb and say that not one single person would beat ANY ufc rostered fighter in their weight class regards less of how crap they appear to be watching UFC.

Its like being a gun footballer in your local league, step up to VFL or AFL level and you'd most likely be more than shit

UFC s the toughest of tough sports.

While some may choose to make judgments about those defeated, just imagine what it would be like for even UFC fighters when they know they are getting smashed by their opponent but have to wait on the ref's intervention.

When I watched lesnar in one of his bad defeats, I still did not think any lesser of him.

I reckon anyone that goes in the UFC ring is a true gladiator.

dude id prolly beat brock in a fight. gtfo. he's not legit. and he's been roided since he was 15

Haha.

your obviously in fairly good shape if thats you in your avatar.you possibly are good compared to the average man.but really?

i think Lesnar has been training since he was a kid.thats probably 30+ years or possibly longer without referring to google.i reckon he would be lethal.he could quite easily snap a mans spine.those guys at that level are extremely dangerous.
the only way you could stop him seriously injuring you would to be at a similar level.even if you are the same size(unlikely) would be no guarantee he still wouldnt seriously injure you,hes been at it for too long

Last edited:
I don't even believe he was trolling.

When he typed that he really believed he could beat brock lesnar.

Probably come back down now.

oh shit. Nate Diaz weighed in 5lbs over... wtf is going on.

trying to get cut?

what the hell is he thinking? it seems deliberate, he missed a training session, and now he's missed weight and totally didn't give a shit, was like its deliberate...

He has had so many chances. This could be his last.

As much as I did not like lesner he was a D1 wrestling champ as well as UFC champ, he beat Mir who at the time was one of the best bjj guys in the ufc, it's pretty safe to say he would have a slight edge over most amateur fighters, as for today's fights, main event was bad ass, as for diaz I'm pretty sure he wants out of his contract as he did not turn up to fight or to weigh in, or press conference and walked out of the interview plus he has been bagging out the reebok deal