• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

New Advanced Formulas - True PRE and True POST *** SAMPLES AVAILABLE FOR REVIEW***

JUST.BLAISE

Site Advertiser
Hi guys

Please check out our new formulas for 2 flagship products that we have been working on for the last 6 months. It's a pre and post formula that have been developed to work synergistically together. We've managed to get a large sample of data on the effectiveness from prototype blends which were given out to our sponsored athletes from a range of disciplines, including a Crossfit team that came top 10 in groups at the World Crossfit Games.

The stack sizes are correctly dosed for maximum effectiveness and offer a superior alternative to the 5g stimulant heavy pre workout formulas that dominate the industry. The pre formula is so effective that we offer it with or without Caffeine, which is what so many companies rely on to create the change in mood. Even without Caffeine you will experience a significant improvement in focus and energy and is ideal for those that want to train at night or don't want additional caffeine in their diet.

True POST is an 80g Serve with an all in one blend of WPI, Dextrose and amino acids.

We're in the market for a couple of high rep members who would be interested in reviewing these 2 products and posting a review in the supplements section, so if you're keen drop me a PM with your name address, e-mail and whether you want with or without caffeine. I only have a limited amount to do this for as we only have full bags and no samples so I can only do it for a few people. Please see formulas below and look forward to your feedback.

I'll be posting a launch offer for the 2 products on here shortly.

2r3jpya.jpg

2hq49j7.jpg

They look sweet man.
You would have to combine the two though to get a reasonable dose of BA and creatine.
Good stuff, no garbage ingredients.
The Pre could've used another stim possibly. We are all stim hungry ...lol

Last edited:
Both products look good - may need to pick up some of the True Post for after rugby...would be perfect then....

Keen to give the Pre-workout a crack and I can give a review - might leave the True Post until I have finished cutting.

Dosage sizing and ingredients look quite promising.

I'm keen to give both products a try, and review them thoroughly

Will buy when they become available Justin, been keen on their release since the ideas first came to light

Alright guys I'm cutting it off there, I'll get samples out to all in this thread, just make sure you PM me your name, shipping address, e-mail and whether you want caffeine or no caffeine if you haven't already.

Thanks for the responses and keen to hear the feedback once trialled.

Received mine today.
Thanks @JUST.BLAISE;
In order to give a better review I will start in approx 2.5 weeks time. Want to finish the Ep1c.

Thanks once again.

I'll start a new thread with review.

Blaise, your PM storage has been exceeded so I can't message you my email as requested.

Thanks
Daniel

[MENTION=17550]JUST.BLAISE[/MENTION] ; as mentioned your PM Storage is full - thank you for this - will be reviewing....

Alright people this storage situation should be resolved so please resend through.

By the way with taking the True PRE I should mention the best way use it and how I personally take it.

1. True PRE (1/2 Large TP Scoop) in 300ml - 400ml water
2. Protein Powder of your choice (preferably a whey/casein blend) (take separately to True PRE and can be taken either before or after)
3. Large Apple (Low GI carb for fuel while training)

True POST is just an all in one so just 2 Large TP Scoops (80g) in 300ml-400ml of water.

Any questions, hit me up.

Using both for the first time today. One minor complaint I have is that the pre workout has a large 40g scoop that's a bit of a weird shape. It would have been easier to measure the correct serving size with a 20g scoop instead of just estimating half a scoop.