• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

New Advanced Formulas - True PRE and True POST *** SAMPLES AVAILABLE FOR REVIEW***

Has anyone else tried the Post sample yet? It's chocolate flavour, but it tastes very sour, and by the end of the shake I'm tasting apple. Would it have been mixed with the Pre sample?

Has anyone else tried the Post sample yet? It's chocolate flavour, but it tastes very sour, and by the end of the shake I'm tasting apple. Would it have been mixed with the Pre sample?
Did you use the same shaker?

@steveP with the POST it was blended immediately after the Apple/Coconut Pre on our last production run, and we didn't factor in the apple flavour coming through into the POST workout blend. Obviously we will be changing up our mixing order for the next run. With the sourness that you mentioned I would agree that compared to a protein dextrose only shake it is nowhere near as sweet, but with the amino stack it brings the sweetness down. This is our 1st production run of these products so are happy to take on board the feedback re taste and continue to try and improve them but we feel that considering the stacks on offer the taste is still pretty decent and results wise you should still see some great improvements.

Did you use the same shaker?

My usual routine is this:
1. Pre workout when leaving work. Rise with water and dry.
2. Mix intra workout in the same shaker before my workout. After the workout, rise with water.
3. Mix post workout in the same shaker. Rise at the gym and wash properly when I get home.

Doing the above I never get a mix of flavour as I rinse immediately after consuming whatever I'm drinking.

However I thought I had done something wrong on Tuesday which caused the mix up of flavours. So yesterday I used a fresh brand new shaker. Rinsed it with water, and then filled it with water to drink from to make sure the water tasted plain. But the chocolate still had the same sour taste.

It's not that big of an issue, but it did have a weird yoghurt sour taste like something was off or out of date.