• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Ausbb what does your typical day look like in terms of meals?

Breakfast - cup of oats, blueberries, hand full of almonds, cranberry juice, 2 sccops of protien all blended together.
Meal one - 250g grass feed minced beef, cup of brown rice, cup of veg
Meal two - 250g grass feed minced beef, cup of brown rice, cup of veg
Meal three - Whole serve of Mass gainer
Meal four - 250g grass fed monced beef, cup of brown rice, cup of veg
Pre Workout - Banana
Post Workout - Protein
Dinner - 250g Chicken thigh, two slices whole meal toast, avocado
Do you know roughly how many cals?
Must be over 5000.

Should be between 2700-2850. I eat few pieces of fruit a day aswell like mango, kiwi or oranges.

120 grams oats
1.5 cups milk (light milk)
table spoon natural peanut butter
1 protein shake
Banana 80

protein shake

130g brown rice (sometimes sweet potato)
400 grams chicken (sometimes sirloin steak)
veggies Broccoli/peas

100g salmon

185g tuna can

1/2 scoop protein shake

This is best tuna i tried. If you hate fishy taste just run it under water it gets rid of the smell and flavor.
spingwater_1_big.jpg

Last edited:
Currently -

Basa or Salmon, almonds, salad - Meals 1-4

Some beef jerky after "dinner", peanut butter, MCT oil

ruby88 what type of beef jerky do you eat? I have been wanting to eat some but not sure what nutrition values to look out for. Are the standard over the counter beef jerky ok to eat every 3 days or is there some low fat low sodium one i should get?

ruby88 what type of beef jerky do you eat? I have been wanting to eat some but not sure what nutrition values to look out for. Are the standard over the counter beef jerky ok to eat every 3 days or is there some low fat low sodium one i should get?

I just eat the stuff I get some Costco - generally it will always be low/ish carb (unless you get some weird flavored one - just check the back), high protein, highish fat, generally always going to be high salt but murh -

Most I have found in woolies, coles, Costco are all low/ish carb as mentioned above but just give it a quick look over to double check....

Don't worry about low fat - fat aint going to hurt you - just watch out for the carbs if you are watching calories.

Beef jerky is a good "snack" while dieting I find - def curves off temptation - i.e last night I was dieing for chips - had some beef jerky, diet ginger beer and I was sweet....

Calories in Beef Jerky | Nutrition, Carbohydrate and Calorie Counter

I just eat the stuff I get some Costco - generally it will always be low/ish carb (unless you get some weird flavored one - just check the back), high protein, highish fat, generally always going to be high salt but murh -

Most I have found in woolies, coles, Costco are all low/ish carb as mentioned above but just give it a quick look over to double check....

Don't worry about low fat - fat aint going to hurt you - just watch out for the carbs if you are watching calories.

Beef jerky is a good "snack" while dieting I find - def curves off temptation - i.e last night I was dieing for chips - had some beef jerky, diet ginger beer and I was sweet....

do you ever notice the aspartame/ artificial sweetner knocks you out of ketosis, or gives more cravings?

If beef jerky is high in fat you have some shit beef jerky.

When making beef jerky the cuts of meat need to be low fat to dry properly.

Yeah, when I make my own I trim the fat.
Need to pull out the dehydrator and get crackin'.