• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
stayed out of nfl this week.

My only bet was england in rugby union.

Aussies have been good to me in recent weeks.

But I do love Australia.

Nah think ill be staying outta the BB league, just don't follow it enough, unless I follow the odds which I don't really like doing...

I like betting on how many runs in first over and top scorer etc. You get some good odds and it makes the game fun to watch albeit frustrating at times.

Just remember to wait to just before the match starts before betting because they have a habit of changing the teams and if you already betted and your player is 12th man or doesn't get a start you do your cash.

I have actually gone down the path of a small dabble (even though I hate doing this) on Australia drawing or losing the test