• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
@steveP you tried either of these?
Eating shouldn't be an issue but a 10 minute time limit is srs business

I went to that American themed diner with some friends a little while ago. It's actually a tiny lolly shop where they make burgers out the back. The whole place smelled like melted chemicals and sugar. I felt sick in there and ended up going to the seafood restaurant next door and got the grilled seafood basket. One of the best seafood meals I've had in a while.

that's the spirit!

I've never done a bulk meat one. 500g max. I prefer the carbs LOL

I'm the same, burgers, chips and pizza would be my go. Bulk meat starts to be not very enjoyable pretty quick. I couldn't do bananas either. Don't even like them.

Ok doing some prep for 10 cheese burgers in under 4 min.

Did a 1 burger time trial and got it down in 14 seconds.

But more practice then smash that 4 min.

One on its own is no biggie, start with at least 5 for time, get them down to a minute thirty!

One on its own is no biggie, start with at least 5 for time, get them down to a minute thirty!

I had 6 as a snack on the way home and without trying to eat fast ate them in a few minutes anyway.

5 in a minute thirty, probably have time for dessert as well.

If you can get the first half down that quick, 10 will go down in well under 4 minutes I reckon.

Might grab a few for lunch myself!

That's quick Bazza! Happy meal record is 28s I think.

10 cheeseburgers hey. That sounds like a good one to try. Just got to work out when I can fit it in haha. So many eating comps/festivities.

cheeseburger, fries (I think regular) and a drink. (and a toy but you shouldn't eat that LOL)

Does it have to be the cheeseburger happy meal? If not go the nuggets happy meal, 3 nuggets small chips small drink. Could polish that if in under 30 easy.

Giving this a go on Thursday. Plan is to go in there for dinner without having eaten for the day.

http://www.foodchallenges.com/challenges/meat-liquors-triple-chilli-challenge-london-uk/

– Jalapeno covered burger

– Jalapeno covered hot dog

– Jalapeno covered fries

10 minute time limit

38-hot-stuff1-sandison.jpg