• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Epistane

Just to be clear, I'm not asking because I'm considering it. More interested in the legalities.
Surely it can't be legal to offer it for sale like that...but they've got a .com.au
Isn't that asking for trouble?!

Maybe its like a chemical variant of the real thing.. or maybe that page was meant to be for Silk Road 3.0 lol!

There are now a few websites within Australia selling Prohormones etc - unsure how they are getting it in, maybe relaxed customs now? I don't know - but yes from what I have seen they are easily available to simply buy online from Australian websites - even different fat burners etc etc.....

If you are going to buy products like this you will need a full PCT just like you would if you were using "real" Steroids...Nolva, clomid etc

Noooo!

PCT = Powerpoint, Cun.t, Therapy

And it's pretty easy to get pro-hormones in. Just like ordering off ebay.

I believe there may be talk that in the US that the fun police may be cracking down on them, but doubt there any reason to run out and stock up just yet.

I'd just recently done my 1st course to kickstart my test/deca cycle and cant speak highly enough of the gains/effect they had on my body. I used Msten, but there are of course other types purporting to offer different types of benefits.

tbh I would rate it over var, but the sides were pretty intense. Namely my ability to function without falling asleep like a narcoleptic. Shit kicked my arse, but I was tight solid.

Epic pumps too... to the point where they were debilitating. I.e. getting frozen on the toilet when trying to wipe my own arse from reaching back.

is that the sales logo not the active ingredient from what i see?

if it looks too good to be true, it is.

There are now a few websites within Australia selling Prohormones etc - unsure how they are getting it in, maybe relaxed customs now? I don't know - but yes from what I have seen they are easily available to simply buy online from Australian websites - even different fat burners etc etc.....

If you are going to buy products like this you will need a full PCT just like you would if you were using "real" Steroids...Nolva, clomid etc

Yeah man, a lot of kunce seem to think because it's a ph PCT can consist of DAA tribulus and resveratrol. Ummmm sorry.....no.

ive ordered prohormones from american sites a few times never had an issue getting them through the door at customs. always peper thy agnus while i wait for them to arrive tho.

Lol...dat dere ass pump.

Lol. I was more referring to the fact I had a frozen back that was twitching uncontrollably.

Was a bit of a laugh tho. It happened when I went to a public toilet at the hospital recently as well and was so bad , that time I placed some toilet paper on the edge of the cubicle door (had to open it of course) and slide my butt up and down the paper on the edge of the door.

Pretty lucky no one walked in hehe

(If anyone going to the public toilets of the Royal Womens ground floor by the cafeteria, prolly best you avoid the third cubicle in from the entrance door)

Lol. I was more referring to the fact I had a frozen back that was twitching uncontrollably.

Was a bit of a laugh tho. It happened when I went to a public toilet at the hospital recently as well and was so bad , that time I placed some toilet paper on the edge of the cubicle door (had to open it of course) and slide my butt up and down the paper on the edge of the door.

Pretty lucky no one walked in hehe

(If anyone going to the public toilets of the Royal Womens ground floor by the cafeteria, prolly best you avoid the third cubicle in from the entrance door)

I'm in tears over here bro! Bahahaha!