• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

"BENT OVER ROWS- DOING THIS SHIT RIGHT- Rich Piana"

Do both....win / win.But be careful if you have a lat imbalance. Working the weaker side first is a bad idea according to some.
A muscle imbalance in the form of shape is geneticA muscle imbalance in the form of strength is also geneticWork one side more than the other and it will more often than not reduce the size of the muscle.Now, measuring the strength of an isolated muscle in near impossible, if you are unable to measure you cannot produce clear results of improved strength gains of that muscle.Make sense?

smiley-face-clip-art-thumbs-up-clipart-two-thumbs-up-happy-smiley-emoticon-512x512-eec6.png

160kg bent over rows, with good form, that is strong.

Most people just heave the weight up, and satisfy their egos.

They are normally he same guys who love to swing their lat pulldowns getting the machine to actually move.

Me think bent over rows are not necessary. Too many other safe back exercises that can build a massive back.

I like dumbbell rows in addition to chest supported ones, but then I like all kinds of rowing, apart from the type that involves a boat.