• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Tren for bulk?

R

RobertJackson

There's been a lot of conflicting information on using tren for bulking. Some users have said they had bad results while bulking with tren, and then you have guys gained 30 pounds in ten weeks on low test high tren. So what made it a less than ideal bulker for you? Was it difficult to get as many calories as you need, or something else? I'm having trouble understanding why someone could have such spectacular results, while others have had such a hard time with it, other than people just being different and reacting to compounds differently.

I'm planning my next blast, and I'm thinking about doing a gram of test, 500 deca, and as much tren as I can handle with some orals throw in there somewhere. So what are your experiences? What say you?

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a fair dose of gear.

are you are long term user/ bigger guy?

i haven't used gear for many many years, but typically used tren when I was dieting as it kept my strength and aggression in the gym up whilst in a caloric deficit.

if you are using 1000mg of test and 600mg of Deca with a decent diet with calorie surplus you are doing something wrong if you can't add some decent mass over a 12'week period.

are you using a cruise/'blast protocol?

That's a fair dose of gear.

Was thinking the same... a lot of oils.

If you not getting some good results on just the deca and test (esp. 1g) then something not right.

As for Tren, cannot comment as I have not run but I think you may have answered you own question in your initial post OP.

Taking in other anecdotal tales from more experienced users, it seems that it could just be a case of certain compounds working better/more effectively for certain people.

Not to say you wont get some benefit running any given compound, just maybe your training partner for example may see better results on any given dose.

no need for that much gear. if you dont add size on tren your doing something very wrong.

run like 250mg test a week with 6-800mg tren and should get great results with little sides.

In my mind I also viewed tren as a second level compound, to be added after several meat and potato type cycles of a test/Deca type longer acting product

have you ever used Tren? If not enjoy the Tren cough! nasty stuff!

You really don't need that much to gain weight, getting big is pretty easy really
250mg will give you another 5kg easy, provided you start lean, eat right and gain slowly with patience. 500mg is enough for a very large person, you'd be 110kg at a moderate height and fairly lean

So 250mg + 2-3ml a week of your favourite anabolic is probably enough. Last time I bulked I got insane gains on 250mg of test with 400mg of boldenone and doubling both didn't really do much at all, just made me a bit fuller and a little bit extra glycogen. If you're just after size then 250/600 test/deca would be good, so would 500/400 test/deca

Hey man, I look pretty good, I am happy with what I've built lol
I also have an all time national record in powerlifting, so there is that too

But there is no need for me to take more than 250mg of testosterone, not for a long time. Then 2-3ml of whatever based on goals. Nandrolone for size, boldenone for strength, masteron for starvation diet

Gotta admit. Oni copped a lot of flak from everyone (self included at times) but he looking good.

No homo... much.

toughed up el testicle.

Who would not look half reasonable with so much gear.

I hear ya m8, but tbh it's not a guarantee of having a killer physique. At least not the way a lot of people assume it to be.

Yeah, if you're not a complete retard, you will see better/more gains than you would using the same training and diet regimen going natty, but I've seen a lot of natty guys with physiques I'd kill for. Hell, more of the serious natty dudes on here a la [MENTION=11621]taurus[/MENTION]; @jzpowaz; etc.. have bodies I'm not sure i'll ever attain.

But that's the beauty of it. You compare yourself to others directly too often and you'll become bitter. Everyones different. There's always gonna be bigger/stronger dudes out there. Natty and geared.

It still takes dedication to diet, training and rest (lifestyle choices) to make the most of the anabolics.

I've seen natty guys.. Islanders back home train for what seems only a couple months just surpass anything I could achieve. Type II muscle fibres, 'genetics'... call it what you will. Anabolics still no 'gurantee' you'll be bigger or stronger than the next guy.

yes, but most people will look a lot better with 5-6kg of extra muscle on their frame from a reasonable cylce, assuming they know what they are doing.

Just put 5kg of lean steak on the table, it is a huge advantage.

But, I get what you mean.

An old mate won a NABBA Mr Australia class weighing 87kg; he weighed 80ks ripped when clean and still looked bigger than I ever did.

Hey man, I look pretty good, I am happy with what I've built lol
I also have an all time national record in powerlifting, so there is that too

But there is no need for me to take more than 250mg of testosterone, not for a long time. Then 2-3ml of whatever based on goals. Nandrolone for size, boldenone for strength, masteron for starvation diet

you have certainly shown consistency is key, something i have never had!

Plenty of kunce posting pics after running a cycle or two with shit physiques too. You read what some of these dudes run and think you must be doing something seriously wrong.

1g of test? must be fake if your not already a competition bodybuilder with serious size.

People often think more is better but it's not really the case
250mg should give you another 5kg of real muscle over a year. I've found this to be true myself. Upping the dose pointlessly, adding things in, switching around did nothing, just the same gains as before.

As you get larger, you will need more. I think I am good for a lean 80kg on 250mg of test + 3ml of some anabolic. Above that I think I would need to up the dose a bit though. As it stands I'd step on stage at 70kg I think. I am under 75kg again now as I am cutting and am starting to look very lean, another week and I should be the leanest I've ever been. After holding leanness for a few months at 250mg of test I'll probably add in 600mg of nandrolone and aim to gain a kilo every other week and gain all the way up to 80kg that way and see what happens

Still gotta train like hell on gear, it's a performance enhancing substance, most kunce on gear probably train harder than nattys.
its still no miracle though, my mate I train with is on a cycle, he wants to catch up to me but has different body shape, tall and skinny.
He's making progress, but I'm still a lot stronger and bigger them him natty, just different body types. Will take him some time to fill out with or without gear, it's no magic potion.

I think tren would be fine to add into a bulk as well, why the fuck not
But it's testosterone that gives the size really. You don't see many people going pro on a small amount of test and a shitload of anabolics, they always have a hefty dose of testosterone
It's the fitness models that load up on the anabolics with a small amount of testosterone. Granted, this is probably the effect most people are after but dieting down to 6%, holding that for a month then just taking 500mg of testosterone while eating to gain a small amount each week is probably all you need to do to get big, then you can lower the test and throw in something nice to look good for whores in summer

If you compete in a strength sport you'd probably want something like nandrolone or especially boldenone. Boldenone is great for strength training and I found it impossible to do too much volume on boldenone