• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Tren for bulk?

Hahaha does she just think you hit the piss hard or something? Surely would be arousing suspicion every now and then

Thanks for your honesty mate.
I'm 44 now, started partying a little late in my late 20s, I was pushing pretty hard in my younger years, working, studying, bouncing at night, developing properties with the little time I had left at the same time.
So party time was limited back then so I could get myself in a financial position to be able to afford to party without raising suspicions from the family. Costs a fuken bundle to do this shit.
Then in the late 90s all my moons aligned, got to a senior role in a global cooperation, the housing boom was kind to me, some investments paid off and was no turning back from there, been living a double life for the last 16 years.
Have no health issues that I know of, last blood test came back smick, even though I had it done under pressure on a Monday morning in shit state. When I handed the nurse the jar of brown sludge that was my urine, she asked if I drink water. But all good, even suprised me, BP was a little on the high side.

Good mate of mine had a massive heart attack and dropped dead two weeks ago, 42 years old. Looked fit. Ate high protein low carb, loved piss, gas and red bull.

Made me totally rethink my life choices. I got no regrets but fucked if I'm going that young.....

Makes me think about a lot of the shit that old coot @Silverback ; bangs on about.

Ive changed my whole diet and lifestyle now.

PHP:
Yeah, Once got home next arvo, passed out b/w the security gate and front door, she came out took my keys, phone and threw a bucket of water at me. Then slammed the door and locked me in/out there, it's where I slept for the next 24 hours.
Fuckin lol! Hope she gave you a pillow and a blanket!
you got any kids?

Good mate of mine had a massive heart attack and dropped dead two weeks ago, 42 years old. Looked fit. Ate high protein low carb, loved piss, gas and red bull.

Made me totally rethink my life choices. I got no regrets but fucked if I'm going that young.....

Makes me think about a lot of the shit that old coot @Silverback ; bangs on about.

Thats what frightens the shit out of me, falling off the perch early and my family dealing with the mess I left behind.
Made my mates promise they'll clean up my shit and remove anything incriminating from my house, but they just think I'm paranoid and not taking me really seriously.

Fuckin lol! Hope she gave you a pillow and a blanket!
you got any kids?

Yes, 2, it's why she hates it when I get like that, doesn't want the kids to be exposed to that, to tell you the truth, neither do I.

I just want to be able to kick the footy with the grandkids, get a roger when I choose and piss when I want

Simple law of physics that apples to most situations in life mate....

what at goes up, must come down.

Life has many choices, for the sake of your family I hope you stay in good health, or make some different choices. You sound like you have a lot of good things going for you in life...... Is it worth the risk?

Apologies if I sound like I am preaching or on a soap box, just seems you live a pretty extreme existence, and you can't burn a candle from both ends forever.

Physical health aside, when using recreational drugs on a regular basis what you need to consider is your mental health.
the more you use it, the further from reality you go.

Simple law of physics that apples to most situations in life mate....

what at goes up, must come down.

Life has many choices, for the sake of your family I hope you stay in good health, or make some different choices. You sound like you have a lot of good things going for you in life...... Is it worth the risk?

Apologies if I sound like I am preaching or on a soap box, just seems you live a pretty extreme existence, and you can't burn a candle from both ends forever.

Not preaching at all mate, these could be my very own words, including the candle bit.

Physical health aside, when using recreational drugs on a regular basis what you need to consider is your mental health.
the more you use it, the further from reality you go.

More worried about developing schizophrenia from from living a double life, the brain has to live 2 separate paradigmes, it may eventually "split" into 2 seperate entities, and boom, you're a cerified schitz.

Tren is not a stim or thyroid hormone. You can gain weight on tren just fine, what it "burns off" is fat (to some extent, if you eat 2000 calories over maintenance you'll still put on fat).