• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Tren for bulk?

It's been playing on my mind lately, get this stupid paranoid thoughts of conking out while yeyoed off my nut and the embarrassment that would be to my family.

I jacked off after smoking a load of weed the other day and legitimately thought I was going to die and imagined the paramedics just finding me covered in semen

I jacked off after smoking a load of weed the other day and legitimately thought I was going to die and imagined the paramedics just finding me covered in semen

Know wod u mean, it's not the way I'd wanna be remembered.

Damn grunta, hope you can kick that habit mate.

can only imagine the middle part of the inside of your nose is/ has worn out.

Is is it a daily habit?

Hope you have some good support around you.....

Know wod u mean, it's not the way I'd wanna be remembered.

have you seen any VICE reports of cocaine these days?

its pretty rare to actually get more than 20% coke in your "baggie" and theres all these additives to increase its effects but destroys your immune system.

have you seen any VICE reports of cocaine these days?

its pretty rare to actually get more than 20% coke in your "baggie" and theres all these additives to increase its effects but destroys your immune system.

Yeah [MENTION=16903]Genics[/MENTION] ; buying in bulk is the the trick, as CT said above, can't get more than 20% and way cheaper. 4 of us throw in twice per year and we go happy on that for 6 months or more, TBH was a slow year though, we hardly put a dent in it this year, must be the old age.
tell you what, it works like a magnet with the skanks, lots of dickheads have money, but if you're rollyn high grade yeyo, that's like the next currency level above cash and exclusivity, they freak out, think you're some sort of god. And Grunta does like that............a lot.

Damn grunta, hope you can kick that habit mate.

can only imagine the middle part of the inside of your nose is/ has worn out.

Is is it a daily habit?

Hope you have some good support around you.....

God no, not daily, more of a huge binge every 3 weeks or so, when on the piss with the boys.
And no, no real support as such, my family do not have a clue about my "hobbies" would break my wife's heart and then she would break mine by stabbing it with a kitchen knife.
My 3 closest mates do exactly what I do right next to me, with no intention of changing anything anytime soon.

better be carefull buying in bulk mate, could do serious time for that. dont think [MENTION=12395]Grunta[/MENTION]; would enjoy the pen

must be good mates, trusting others with your drugs is a bald call lol. one of them could just smash through it all.

i hate druggy skanks, just worthless fucking tramps in my eyes. 0 respect for them. if i caught my
mrs doin drugs would probably be over

Yeah.......I'm way too pretty for the pen......LOL, but if you're dumb enough to sell it, it's only a question of time.
Know what you mean, couldn't even marry a chick who drank or smoked, I know it's double standards but I just couldn't see me lasting longer than a night with one.

Aahhhhhh..........the old Icarus.......if he only listened to advice.
Prison is unlikely, divorce would be likely if I came unstuck, the health piece has had me thinking a lot lately.

just go to the dr and tell him straight how its been. ask for a full battery of tests on your heart etc.

and if it comes back as all good dont use that as a reason to keep going lol

just go to the dr and tell him straight how its been. ask for a full battery of tests on your heart etc.

and if it comes back as all good dont use that as a reason to keep going lol

Fark, that is so me, I'd be on the phone before I'd get to reception "hey, boys, let's hit squires loft and Cas tonight, got a brand new bill of health to celebrate"

No matter what anyone says, once you've tried it nothing and I mean nothing beats a stim party. :)

If yeyo is next level currency for skanks, then metho must be the blank cheque as they go instantaneous nutgasmic crazy. profit!?

How old are you grunta?

i went through a big party period in my mid and late 20s, and thought I came out of it relativley unscathed however now in my mid 30s have all sorts of issues with my adrenals and digestive system.

I put put this down to living a hardcore bodybuilding lifestyle for 10 years, in addition to the partying.

no one is here to preach, but mate if I could have my time again, I would def choose not to use drugs.

stay healthy mate

How old are you grunta?

i went through a big party period in my mid and late 20s, and thought I came out of it relativley unscathed however now in my mid 30s have all sorts of issues with my adrenals and digestive system.

I put put this down to living a hardcore bodybuilding lifestyle for 10 years, in addition to the partying.

no one is here to preach, but mate if I could have my time again, I would def choose not to use drugs.

stay healthy mate

Thanks for your honesty mate.
I'm 44 now, started partying a little late in my late 20s, I was pushing pretty hard in my younger years, working, studying, bouncing at night, developing properties with the little time I had left at the same time.
So party time was limited back then so I could get myself in a financial position to be able to afford to party without raising suspicions from the family. Costs a fuken bundle to do this shit.
Then in the late 90s all my moons aligned, got to a senior role in a global cooperation, the housing boom was kind to me, some investments paid off and was no turning back from there, been living a double life for the last 16 years.
Have no health issues that I know of, last blood test came back smick, even though I had it done under pressure on a Monday morning in shit state. When I handed the nurse the jar of brown sludge that was my urine, she asked if I drink water. But all good, even suprised me, BP was a little on the high side.

Thanks for your honesty mate.
I'm 44 now, started partying a little late in my late 20s, I was pushing pretty hard in my younger years, working, studying, bouncing at night, developing properties with the little time I had left at the same time.
So party time was limited back then so I could get myself in a financial position to be able to afford to party without raising suspicions from the family. Costs a fuken bundle to do this shit.
Then in the late 90s all my moons aligned, got to a senior role in a global cooperation, the housing boom was kind to me, some investments paid off and was no turning back from there, been living a double life for the last 16 years.
Have no health issues that I know of, last blood test came back smick, even though I had it done under pressure on a Monday morning in shit state. When I handed the nurse the jar of brown sludge that was my urine, she asked if I drink water. But all good, even suprised me, BP was a little on the high side.
16 years, holy shit you've done well to hide it from the missus! What the hell do you tell her when you go out partying? I'd imagine there may have been one or two nights when you hadn't managed to make it home!

Yeah, Once got home next arvo, passed out b/w the security gate and front door, she came out took my keys, phone and threw a bucket of water at me. Then slammed the door and locked me in/out there, it's where I slept for the next 24 hours.