• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Tren for bulk?

600mg is still a good dose of deca.

low test high tren was deff my best ever cycle. solid lean gains, not balooning up with water. if i ever run gear again will probably be the same again, or low test high deca. i personally feel test doesnt do much for me and even now on pharma trt, a week after my jab i had a test of 16 which is barely mid range

high tren is a great way to destroy your body from the inside out. careful with that stuff.

Low test, high nandrolone = good bye sex drive.

as CT said, tren can be very harsh, especially on your kidneys.

this wasnt the case with me, aslong as you have some test in there it should be fine. i could last ages on low test high tren, but errections wernt as potent. being on test only im done in about 3 strokes

No not me, my mate started getting them and was pretty sure it was from starting Tren, I didn't know enough about it so thought I'd ask, looks like he's probably right.

No bro, got nothing against it, but my body is just coping with the booze and yeyo quantity and frequency, have to choose here or blow up.
Already on liver cleansers, B12 and 4L of water a day Mon - Fri without the gear.

Low test, high nandrolone = good bye sex drive.

as CT said, tren can be very harsh, especially on your kidneys.

Nah just take 0.5mg of cabergoline twice a week and your dick will work better than ever
I have a prescription for cabergoline and it is great

It's been playing on my mind lately, get this stupid paranoid thoughts of conking out while yeyoed off my nut and the embarrassment that would be to my family.

I've been to a couple group sessions, I'll tell you an embarrassing story.
At work they had this fuken HR bullshit group development session, all senior management had to attend, kunce made it on a fuken Monday morning too.
So I rolled up no sleep and off my nut, had a tootski in the dunny thought I'd check my name off and fuck off.
At the introductions this dumb kunce presenter picks me first, I had no fuken idea where I was never alone why I'm here, he said "why don't you share with the group a little bit about yourself?"
my auto pilot kicked in and I said "my name is Grunta, apparently I have a bit of a problem with gambling, drinking and womanising"............... And then I realised what the fuck I just said, so pulled back quickly and said "sorry, wrong group".
There was a pause and then the laughter erupted, I was like WTF is going on here, and just quickly mumbled out my official profile.
At the break, just before I bolted out for a tootski, the HR Chief Officer grabs me, I was already sweating from both temples but now I felt like some kunce is pulling my tie tight around my neck.
He says "just want to congratulate you on the icebreaker, it got the group relaxed and bonding, it was really good". I'm thinking I'm about to pass out, so from nerves I ran my thumb along the bottom of my nose and then flicked it with he pad, you wouldn't believe it, a big white clag of dry yeyo fall out onto the table, I slapped my hand on it thinking "he must have noticed that, what else am I gona fuk up today?"
I couldn't believe it, these fuken pencil neck gumpies thought I was so committed to the training I opened up with a joke, they loved it, had no idea, pissed themselves the fuken stooges