• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I'll stick with what I know works and that's OL... Thanks for the offer though.
They've gone from 300mg of pure epi to 500mg in a prop blend. I dare say they are still using the same 300mg and the other 200mg is everything else.

Well I got very little out of Epic Gainz and yet OL Ep1c worked extremely well.
I'm just being totally honest sorry.

Hahaha whats with the transdermal lube m8? If I rub my left tit but leave out my right would I get lopsided tits or what?

Nah srs I am thinking about giving it a go. Bulk phase starting next month, the timing is so right. so right!

Funny how epicatechin on it's own works well...now olympus have made it into a proprietary blend with other ingredients in it.....and increased the price. Great way to hide how much of the highly expensive ingredient you are actually using.

We actually had a laugh and said good, more sales for Epic Gainz especially given the AUD to USD conversion rate at the moment.

Your marketing prowess continues to impress me.

Seems others don't like the idea of a prop blend either and the company rep has now also admitted to under dosing the epi. As said good work OL now we can sell more Epic gainz at 350mg 97% purity and with the AUD vs USD too.

horizons_83 said:
I only got to try a bit of it before it was spilt accidentally

It didn't do much to be honest. Many people say the new TD feels much stronger though so they must have got the absorption right

scump said:
hmm interesting at $43 a pop i wont be buying it, especially since now its a prop blend of epi lol.

dodgy OL strikes again, in before only 100mg of epi/cap.

CJ_Xfit89 said:
@scump
We were able to lower dosage by a fraction due to the use of phytofuse technology to make smaller dosing more bioavailable with phosphatydlecholoine and EGCG as the carrier.

More epi(-) enters the blood stream Transdermally and more is absorbed via capsules.

What makes this worse?

Intel price on another planet is $43 USD

scump said:
hold on a second... so you say you added the phytofuse which has made it more bioavailable so you decreased the active dose... which means this new version is just as effective as the old one, but you're charging more. (less epi thats more bioavailable = same as higher epi with poor bioavailability).

and still its a prop blend that doesn't disclose the actual dose of epi.

if your phytofuse has allowed you to drop the dose of epi (which is expensive) yet yield the same results, why is this benefit not passed on to the consumer?

Still bringing the lulz! Where did you dig that up from? Your forum I presume?

Another forum has 4-5 pages of guys placing orders. This version actually costs more to produce than the original "plain" epi, as stated by OL themselves. Believe it or not, that's up to you....

Still bringing the lulz! Where did you dig that up from? Your forum I presume?

Another forum has 4-5 pages of guys placing orders. This version actually costs more to produce than the original "plain" epi, as stated by OL themselves. Believe it or not, that's up to you....

Yeah of course it costs more to make a transdermal, they went from 1 ingredient to 10+

Here's the thing, why fix something if it isn't broken?

I got it from a forum many of you guys hate. starts with A ends with J

It was broken, the bioavailability was shithauzen. Now they fixed it with phytofuse. Do you add phytofuse in your product [MENTION=10445]O.N.[/MENTION]?

So I have been through this thread and another one on a forum in the US about this ep1c.. So my understanding is it will give you extra pump, endurance and maybe some strength increase. Due to inhibiting myostatin.

Those of you that use it, can you actually feel it working at all? Or is it a bit like a retrospective thing: 'omg I just trained for 2hrs straight and it felt like 30 min lulz!'.

Is that it? Does it make you more energetic, any mood changes, does it give you noticeable gains that you can't attribute it to just normal hypertrophy processes?

I got a bottle of follidrex to see what the fuss is about. I think if its phenomenal then I like the sound of transdermal ep1c unleashed. Bascially I am interested in using it as a lube. Endurance, stamina.. I last longer? Keen as, m8!

No you will feel the extra pumps immediately. Strength and size gains aren't steroid like but you can notice a difference,

As sherk says, you'll get the pumps within a day of taking it and you'll feel fuller.

No energy increases but you should notice that you can bang out a couple of extra reps or you recover faster. IMO it takes a little while before you notice it, don't expect to take the first dose pwo and have the best workout of your life.

One thing I will say though, is not to right off all (-)epi products based on one experience. I've never tried Follidrex but the dosage is lower than the OL stuff and even sherk didn't get anything from Epic Gainzzz which has similar amounts, so they may not all ve created equal

So just slam a few caps with my preworkout? Does it matter if its full or empty stomach? Or is it like creatine where as long as you take every day consistently you'll reap the benefits?

If follidrex is low dose then I'm thinking along the lines of starting with something like 3-4 caps and see if that makes a difference, how about that.

I have gone 1 in the am, 1 pm and 2 preworkout with the OL stuff. Wouldn't say it matters as long as it's in your system.

I'll stick with am/pm dose on non workout days and pwo on "training" days