• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Internet Fitness Culture Promotes Male Body Image Disorders & Recreational Steroid Us

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
Internet Fitness Culture Promotes Male Body Image Disorders & Recreational Steroid Us

[h=1]Internet Fitness Culture Promotes Male Body Image Disorders & Recreational Steroid Use[/h]

Just the nature of the game these days - the "Zyzz culture" has taken over and young guys and girls will do whatever it takes to get that perfect "selfie" for facebook or that perfect picture at a festival - some - yes have a real interest in the fitness industry, being healthy, living a healthy lifestyle - but some simply abuse drugs to get their face on facebook, be the biggest guy in the club, be the most shredded chick at a festival etc....

When I started training and this was only 11 years ago - people when I was in High School thought it was so weird I was going to the gym, eating protein bars, chicken, steak, pasta for lunch instead of sandwiches - BUT now if you don't go to the gym etc you are seen as weird lol....

I am not sure if the Zyzz generation is a fad yet or if it does have merit (Good or Bad) and will stick around.....we will find out over the next decade I guess....

Hahaha.. and the same kids after that perfect selfie for stereo probably end up being the same obese mum and dads later in life. What a paradox.

yeah there is just a new standard for what people consider sexy or attractive. Photos are altered in magazines and a lot of models/actors are on the gear.

One festival I went to I remember some rap chick performer yelled out "So many guys on steroids in sydney fking hottt" and crowd went insane. Things like that make it a lot more enticing for younger people.

fwiw i have nothing against gear but im not a dr.

He's wearing a batman Tshirt

258_8-women-with-large-breasts.jpg

I know which one I'd believe....

you lost me when I saw it was Jason Blaha again.

Yeah Zyzz culture is prevalent, what else is new? Seems like the trendy thing is to either be a Zyzz wannabe or look completely androgynous these days.

you lost me when I saw it was Jason Blaha again.

Yeah Zyzz culture is prevalent, what else is new? Seems like the trendy thing is to either be a Zyzz wannabe or look completely androgynous these days.

Ken oats. Androgyny is the new masculinity.

It saddens me to see how feminine and emasculated a lot of younger guys are these days, jeez I'm only 27 and that sort of shit would have made you bully target #1 in high school!

Just the nature of the game these days - the "Zyzz culture" has taken over and young guys and girls will do whatever it takes to get that perfect "selfie" for facebook or that perfect picture at a festival - some - yes have a real interest in the fitness industry, being healthy, living a healthy lifestyle - but some simply abuse drugs to get their face on facebook, be the biggest guy in the club, be the most shredded chick at a festival etc....

When I started training and this was only 11 years ago - people when I was in High School thought it was so weird I was going to the gym, eating protein bars, chicken, steak, pasta for lunch instead of sandwiches - BUT now if you don't go to the gym etc you are seen as weird lol....

I am not sure if the Zyzz generation is a fad yet or if it does have merit (Good or Bad) and will stick around.....we will find out over the next decade I guess....

Really. Form what I see blokes are becoming more feminine. Those who go to the gym for any length of time are in the minority. You have the small group that get on the gear and then the rest are buying their skinny leg jeans in the women's section.

Its all fucking bullshit these days.
Blokes taking longer to get ready to go out than 3 women. And the same blokes caring more about their appearance than the girls also.

I know I'm not the smartest kunce on this forum, but I have absolutely no idea what this white, fat, kunce with shit arms is babbling on about, got to over 4 minutes and just couldn't maintain interest.

[MENTION=12395]Grunta[/MENTION]; cliffs are beware of fake natties and people with good genetics selling people pipe dreams.

Last edited by a moderator: