• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Gym Clothing - brands and the industry

Oh god, the 80 were great years, as long as you don't pull the photos out, my mum was showing my wife some pics of me in the 80s, I nearly burst into flames from embarrassment. How the fuck did I pull birds looking like that?

Oh god, the 80 were great years, as long as you don't pull the photos out, my mum was showing my wife some pics of me in the 80s, I nearly burst into flames from embarrassment. How the fuck did I pull birds looking like that?

If it's any consolation I'm sure the birds looked just as flash ;)

Bring back Happy Pants.

8299214707b3b98d841b4e2a4042189d.jpg

lmao , happy pants , shit i remember those things ,when i was a teen my sister got me a few pairs , they were the coolest thing (at the time)

I wear -

- Basketball shorts (Black) - Sometimes Black Adidas Track pants
- Baggy Westside Barbell t-shirt (Black)
- Flat bottom shoes (Black)

What will make me buy it? If it is comfortable

Where do you currently buy your stuff from? Anywhere - I have had my basketball shorts for prob 5 years and my Westside tshirt for prob 4 years - I honestly don't buy new gym stuff often - if I have a set few things that are comfortable I will wear them till they fall apart pretty much....

I wear -

- Basketball shorts (Black) - Sometimes Black Adidas Track pants
- Baggy Westside Barbell t-shirt (Black)
- Flat bottom shoes (Black)

What will make me buy it? If it is comfortable

Where do you currently buy your stuff from? Anywhere - I have had my basketball shorts for prob 5 years and my Westside tshirt for prob 4 years - I honestly don't buy new gym stuff often - if I have a set few things that are comfortable I will wear them till they fall apart pretty much....
Same here... Have had to buy some new stuff recently though was like wearing a sack haha

Same here... Have had to buy some new stuff recently though was like wearing a sack haha

Hahaha - honestly over my 11 odd years of training I have prob had about 8 items of gym clothing I have worn consistently...lol....of course some have been retired over time and then replaced - but yea prob about 8 or so in total...

Hahaha - honestly over my 11 odd years of training I have prob had about 8 items of gym clothing I have worn consistently...lol....of course some have been retired over time and then replaced - but yea prob about 8 or so in total...
I've had one short for about 6 years I reckon

usually just any of my stringes. if its warm i take my shorts n runners but during winter i just wear me work pants n boots. except leg day then its shorts n hightops

Happy Pants and Hypercolour t-shirts were all the rage.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh hypercoulour t-shirts! Reps (when it will let me).

Edit: They will not be reps they will be 'style points'.

Last edited:
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh hypercoulour t-shirts! Reps (when it will let me).

What about:
  • angle cut sleeve t-shirts
  • Acid wash jeans
  • stretch jeans
  • the jeans with zip in the bottom
  • michael jackon jackets
  • Jean jackets
  • the blue nylon spicer sports jacket
  • suit jacket with t-shirt
  • 3/4 sleeve suit jackets
  • white socks with everything
  • Yellow and pink jumpers