• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

offal

Boneless inverted pork rectums from [MENTION=9034]kaz[/MENTION]; s farm.

Last edited:
I started drooling just reading the title.

Speaking of which, does anyone have a good tried and trusted recipe for kidney? I love (but am) getting a little tired of making beef and kidney stews all the time.

My mum sometimes made...................(get ready and put down your sandwich)........................intestine soup, looked like offcuts of carpet in broth, absolutely feral, my old man loves it, him and my mum are the only one that eat it, my brother and I nearly vomit just at the look of it.
Some of the other shit my old man likes is: liver paste/sausage thing, its sperad on bread and Blood sasuage, very dark

giphy.gif

We were coming back from skiing and mate and I ordered mash potatoes and goulash, it was chwey as fuck and the other 2 kunce couldnt stop laughing, finaly I said fuck this meat is shit in this goulash, my mate agreed. Then my other mate, once he could bring himself to stop laughing long enough, said its not goulash, its lambsfry you fuken dickheads. I said is this lamb?, he said it sure is, it is its liver (or kidney cant remember which) and went back to pissing themselves laughing again. I was fuken revolted, felt sick for the rest of the day, fuken kunce let us eat liver or kidney just for laugh.

Spicy pork penis and testicle broth at a hotpot place in South China takes the cake for the most adventurous organ meat I'll ever have. I'm ashamed to say that it was so outrageously tasty, I went back for seconds.

I stopped eating left over animal parts when I realised I was living in the first world and didn't need to subsist on the rubbish thrown away by my societal betters.

Boss was overseas somewhere in Taiwan I think as the story goes.. Followed his nose for a feed while out late one night and walked past a guy eating what he thought was a kebab of some kind.

Found the eatery and asked the for '1x of what he was having' ... the guy behind the counter pulled out a live baby monkey of some kind, skewered it up its arse and put it into a deep fryer for a minute or so.

Suffice it to say the boss was no longer hungry.

when i was a kid and visiting gran , she would make sanga's , i could never work out why my dad never had any , wasn't till agers later when he told me the sangas were pressed tongue ... geez thanks for telling me dad