• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
In a recent video he said he was natty until 19, winning Mr. Aus and 2nd in Universe. You see his young pics though, and like those young pics of Lesukov he's a gifted mutha!

Had Lee been an Olympic weightlifter, he would have been an Olympic Champion, a World Champion, and a World record holder; he has all the qualities of a true champion, steroids or not.

Furthermore, had Lee been a Yankee or a European instead of an Aussie, he would have been a multiple Mr. Olympia winner.

Am I biased because I'm an Aussie? Maybe so, but I've seen enough Mr. Olympia shows to know that not even Arnold Schwarzenegger deserved to win all 7 Mr. Olympia titles..., yet he did, to the dismay of competitors, as well as the educated bodybuilding communities around the world.

Last edited: