• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

bulkan pharmaceuticals sustamed 250

B

boxer

hey guys im from adelaide and just got bulkan pharmaceuticals sustamed 250 10ml vials from sydney and after researching found out that they are not real bulkan stuff cos they do 1ml vials.
obviously they are ugl gear but was wondering if anyone has any info on them or has used them, results? thanks

they do 10ml vials as well. altho doubt they would of made it through customs so probably fake anyway. balkan isnt that great anyway

Not that particular knock off. Legit is Balkan Pharmaceuticals.

Who knows, could be g2g. Front load it and see what happens.

You could call anything not legit pharma 'fake'. Not everyone has a script and wants to cruise for life. But as I said OP should do his research prior...

so a fake of a fake is gtg? who the fuck is gona be concerned with purity and sterility when making a counterfit of another brand?

so a fake of a fake is gtg? who the fuck is gona be concerned with purity and sterility when making a counterfit of another brand?

Anyone who wants to make money on an ongoing basis and look out for their own welfare, e.g. not be a sought after person. I didn't say it's g2g, I said 'who knows, could be...'. I There have been countless knock offs of Balkan.

I see the point your making about building a brand, and do agree with it to an extent though. I don't know whether I'd view that as a 'high risk' factor.

did you sell it to him or something lol. ofcorse its going to be shit, they cant even spell balkan right! be crazy to inject this.

did you sell it to him or something lol. ofcorse its going to be shit, they cant even spell balkan right! be crazy to inject this.
Sorry guys it is spelt Balkan but pharmeceutical not pharmaceutical
I will defs report back in 4-6 weeks to let you know how it goes an in the meantime any info is much appreciated guys