• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

bulkan pharmaceuticals sustamed 250

Do you know anyone else who has used it? You shouldn't have to be a guinea pig when there are plenty of proven labs out there. As with anything, be safe dude.

Do you know anyone else who has used it? You shouldn't have to be a guinea pig when there are plenty of proven labs out there. As with anything, be safe dude.
Yeh mate a friend of a friend I trust uses it but just wanted some independent reviews on it as well... Thanks mate

Yeh mate a friend of a friend I trust uses it but just wanted some independent reviews on it as well... Thanks mate

no you wernt. you were looking for someome agree with you and tell you its ok. told you its probably shit and your ignoring it.

and mate, im probably the toughest **** on the internet. regardless of that im not sure how telling you your being an idiot is being a tough guy

someome could probably hand you vial of piss and you would still convince yourself its g2g coz u need dem gainz cuz
If you haven't got any feedback or experience on the product then shut your mouth genetics!

This is why I don't think I could ever bring myself to get on the gear. Dodgy kunce selling dodgy shit. I would have no idea and don't really have anyone to ask.
Would probably end up injecting olive oil. It would be legit EVOO though.

Fish and chip shop deep fryer oil, preferably with lots of particulate = maaaaaaaad gaaaiiiiinnnz! Kunce.

Balkan is really hit and miss
You're best off with AI within Australia

At the moment the stuff I use doesn't even have a label and it's honestly just as good as the script test I get. The oil is a better quality with my script though and goes in better. Other than that every bit as good

ai is garbage there was nothing in the test i had.

was alternating AI test dec and test cyp every 2 weeks 250mg. had a blood test 2 weeks after a shot of AI, so 4 weeks after my last shot of pharma. test level of 4

ai is garbage there was nothing in the test i had.

was alternating AI test dec and test cyp every 2 weeks 250mg. had a blood test 2 weeks after a shot of AI, so 4 weeks after my last shot of pharma. test level of 4
250mg isn't going to do shit anyway!

Balkan is really hit and miss
You're best off with AI within Australia

At the moment the stuff I use doesn't even have a label and it's honestly just as good as the script test I get. The oil is a better quality with my script though and goes in better. Other than that every bit as good
Thanks for your input, much appreciated