• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
I hate the "you need protein 20-30 minutes after your workout or else it was useless

"Target your body fat"

"Beats Headphones increase penis girth size by 200%"

"Lube Before the Greek Keeps Syphillis at Bay"

"I just want to lose fat from my fatty thighs, but no where else".

The word "tone" in general.

Bahaha... Beats headphones...

so if you have the knock off ones, is that kind of like stuffing socks in your undies?

Brought a knock off pair in Cambodia hands down better than the proper ones

Bought a pair in Thailand, cord is shit, but they work fine, sound as good if not better than the Sony ones I got for like 20 or 50 times the price.

Bose headphones are probably the only bose thing I'd buy... And I'm a headphone fiend!

Have we turned this in to a can thread?

I had a pair Bose noise cancelling headphones. I liked the sound but both pairs (the first pair and the replacement pair) ended up having faulty speakers within a year of purchasing them. I bought a pair of Sennheiser headphones after the Bose ones and they are much better quality, I've had them for years and I've never had any issues. Sound is much better too in my opinion.

What was this thread about again?

[MENTION=3627]Silverback[/MENTION] ; Did you get the large ones?
i find the smaller ones hurt the ear lobe a bit when I stretch them onto my melon.
the Sonys I have (not sure which model, bought ages ago) have a massive cup with great padding compared to the thailand knockoff beats

@Silverback ; Did you get the large ones?
i find the smaller ones hurt the ear lobe a bit when I stretch them onto my melon.
the Sonys I have (not sure which model, bought ages ago) have a massive cup with great padding compared to the thailand knockoff beats

Yeah excactly, for that reason I should have bought the pro.

i bought the "studio"

the "pro" was really comfortable, and had a better sound.

Nothing has come close to my Ectosonic ET4's, until I got a pair of Audio Technica's ATH-M50. The sound is boss!!