• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

GPA 2014 Worlds Sydney

Anyone going?
Bought 2 x 1 day tix

Eric Lilliebridge has posted a 465 kg squat in training..... Move over Zahir

Zahir seems like a big cock.

Dan got very injured a few weeks back, but ill be gunning for him 100%

thanks.
Would it be possible to walk up and get a ticket you think?

Yea almost certainly. The push for presale is cos it's such a huge outlay for the organisers (basically just Wayne!).
For the same reason, I can't see them turning anyone away on the day.

some 90kg female squatted 240.5kg, and burrows (junior) did at least 360kg (both with wraps).

Anyone watching?

Yeah but Zahir squatted to depth and is two entire weight classes below Eric Lilliebridge xD

he did. 430kg was quite deep. 460 was not. but didnt look like he couldnt do it to the same depth. cant see him not making it though easily this weekend.

I heard Andrey is out of the 3 lift??? :(
i cant go and watch monday for the push/pull :(

but i will there tomorrow and sunday at some point.