• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Well puggy you convinced me to part with some hard earned for modafinil.

I am reformed stim indulger (massive speed fiend) hopefully this shit gives me the cognitive function without the destructive elements of amphetamine

Good luck with it mate. It's certainly a bit of coin to get the stuff. I'm going to see how I travel with Phenylracetam but Modafinil is last resort.
I might be actually getting some on a prescription soon, it's cheap as chips on the PBS.

It's certainly better than speed.

Well puggy you convinced me to part with some hard earned for modafinil.

I am reformed stim indulger (massive speed fiend) hopefully this shit gives me the cognitive function without the destructive elements of amphetamine

Back when Sudafeds were really made of pseudoephedrine (before it became de faco illegal, in about 2000), I would take a few to help me with motivation and energy to do arduous &/or boring things that I didn't really want to do, like big cleaning-up jobs. It was very good for this sort of thing, and also for staying sharp during really long driving trips.

When I found out about modafinil, I hoped it would do the same sort of job, but it didn't (I gave an experience report on this forum in January).

I know pseudoephedrine is at the very vanilla (and, previously, legal) end of amphetamines, but it is the only kind of amphetamine I have experience with. So, in summary, in my experience, modafinil and amphetamine are very different.

Various things on the internet suggest that modafinil is good for things requiring intellectual effort (writing essays for a deadline, swotting for exams, etc), which (in my experience) pseudoephedrine definately isn't.

I haven't had an occasion to try modafinil when I need to do something intellectual or creative (mu Uni days are long past), but it may be that it is good for this.

Anyway, we all have different metabolism - you may get what you want out of it. Best wishes!

Over done by stimulants the last few days. Been hitting 350mg of caffeine preworkout and my usual serves of noopept and choline.
Taken a 1pm, still strong almost 8 hours later.

Down to 200mg caffeine tomorrow. Hopefully doesn't affect me.

Noopept working a treat as always however. School work has become a bit of breeze, even at this point of the year. I'm just taking it really well leading up to exams.
I'm also able to be quite social without the anxiety, however my anger and frustration are still present.

Tried Phenylpiracetam today.
Fantastic, the concentration and alertness factor is excellent. However mixing with even small amounts of caffeine can be troublesome.
I'm off caffeine all together now. Now I'm going to stack it with noopept tomorrow.

Morning:
200mg Phenylpiracetam
20mg Noopept
1g Choline Bitartrate

Afternoon:
20mg Noopept
1g Choline Bitartrate

I'm going to see how this goes.
As mentioned, I've got to see how it works in my body. I'm keeping a diary to note effects.

@Puggy ; have you tried Sunifiram?
Supposed to be 100 x stronger than Piracetam.

Sunifiram - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

$_1.JPG

Also quick update.

Phenylpiracetam @ 200mg
Noopept @ 20mg
Choline Bitertrate @ 1g

Working fantastic, I've never had a clearer head. Never been more positive.

Also on an interesting note - someone with experience with prescription concentration products.

I gave some Phenylpiracetam to my brother who suffers from mild ADHD, he used to be on Ritalin.
He says that the Phenylpiracetam was better in some ways to ritalin as it wasn't as over stimulating.
It gave him a clear mind and he was able to concentrate on his maths homework.
He is very happy with it.

Loving the 20mg of Noopept sub lingually twice per day, I find once I'm on a task it's easier to concentrate and not get too distracted.

I'm also dieting for a show next March, and find it helps a lot with hunger and mood, even to the point where I'm staying up late to play games or watch TV not really noticing the fatigue.

Also grabbed some ZMA and 5-HTP from BN to try and induce some funky dreams, none so far :(

Also grabbed some ZMA and 5-HTP from BN to try and induce some funky dreams, none so far :(

I think it's meant to be ZMA and melatonin, but 5-htp isn't that far off. Maybe you were in in 3rd level dream land inception style and cannot remember what happened. :cool:

Good to hear man! It's nice to hear how well it's working. BN have some good quality Noopept.
That's why you need Melatonin, these stims can keep you going most of the night without it!

Loving the 20mg of Noopept sub lingually twice per day, I find once I'm on a task it's easier to concentrate and not get too distracted.

I'm also dieting for a show next March, and find it helps a lot with hunger and mood, even to the point where I'm staying up late to play games or watch TV not really noticing the fatigue.

Ahh cheers guys, I don't mind the wakefullness actually one of the down sides of dieting is needing to sleep at 8:30pm but now I'm up until midnight no problems, pop the ZMA and 5-HTP and get good quality sleep on 6 hours or less.

Winning!

How much should phenylpiracetam cost?

I have found an Australian online source offering 10g powder for $38. Is this reasonable?

How much should phenylpiracetam cost?

I have found an Australian online source offering 10g powder for $38. Is this reasonable?

Thats about right mate. Not sure how reputable some suppliers are. It's really hard to tell.
I googled around to find some good spots. I've been using liftmode and powder city personally with no complaints. Anyways you'll always get some bad reviews because of non responders.

On phenylpiracetam you'll find you will build up a tolerance quite quickly.
It took me two days of using it to build up a tolerance. I'll probably take another dose Tuesday after cycling off it.

I'm going to have a crack at Modafinil before the end of year.
However I have to buy a new computer first! :(

Thanks Puggy.

The web-site I found was Nutritional Health Supplements Australia.
I'll check out your suppliers too, now.

... Phenylpiracetam ... mixing with even small amounts of caffeine can be troublesome.
I'm off caffeine all together now

What do you mean by "troublesome" exactly?
I drink gallons of tea from getting-up until lunch time each day, and it would be a wrench to give that up.

Good luck with Modafinil - as I said in earlier posts, my experiences (so far - I still have a big stash to do something with!) haven't been what I hoped for.

They sound official, it's good to have a try.

In regard to the caffiene, I just went jittery and anxiety when I combined them. Not 100% sure it's the phenylpiracetam - it's happened before, but it was a quite a severe attack. I managed to get through it with deep breathing. It may be different for you however.

I'm keen to try modafinil, as mentioned have to save up some coin first. But Noopept and Phenylpiracetam have both been successfull.
I'll continue to take Noopept everyday and Phenylpiracetam twice per week.

Thanks Puggy.

The web-site I found was Nutritional Health Supplements Australia.
I'll check out your suppliers too, now.

What do you mean by "troublesome" exactly?
I drink gallons of tea from getting-up until lunch time each day, and it would be a wrench to give that up.

Good luck with Modafinil - as I said in earlier posts, my experiences (so far - I still have a big stash to do something with!) haven't been what I hoped for.

Tomorrow is another test for Phenylpiracetam. I'm totally off caffiene, lets see if it can keep me going.
Will post results.

7am:
300mg Phenylpiracetam
20mg Noopept
1g Choline Bitertrate

12pm:
200mg Phenylpiracetam
20mg Noopept
1g Choline Bitertrate

Will do this both tomorrow and Thurday.

Keen for Accounting and Maths tomorrow, can see how this could really help!
Then Thursday, I'm working second half of the day so could help then also!

Hit a bit of magic today, the doses I mentioned above allowed me to absolutely fly through my school work.
Non stop working, concentration wasn't overwhelming but nice. Positivity and social skills are peaking!

7am dose was really prelevant between 9-11am.
12pm dose was really prelevant between 12:30-3pm.

This sort of gives and idea of it's half life, etc.

It's currently 7:20pm. I'm feeling fantastic, and haven't had any crash.

[h=1]Huge seizure of brain-boosting 'smart drugs' worth £200,000 spark health fears over students taking untested pills to help concentration[/h]
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2807517/Huge-seizure-brain-boosting-smart-drugs-worth-200-000-spark-health-fears-students-taking-untested-pills-help-concentration.html

I came across this today - from yesterday's Daily Mail (England) - while doing some internet research around the topic of this thread.

Anything that's any good will get banned sooner or later (probably sooner), so we probably should stock up on our favourite medicines while we can.

Legally stock up at least. I've got about 30g of noopept at the moment. It's my favourite so far!

Banned substances like DMAA are still quite easy to get. So I'm not too worried!

Huge seizure of brain-boosting 'smart drugs' worth £200,000 spark health fears over students taking untested pills to help concentration

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2807517/Huge-seizure-brain-boosting-smart-drugs-worth-200-000-spark-health-fears-students-taking-untested-pills-help-concentration.html

I came across this today - from yesterday's Daily Mail (England) - while doing some internet research around the topic of this thread.

Anything that's any good will get banned sooner or later (probably sooner), so we probably should stock up on our favourite medicines while we can.

Do you think if you replaced the 300mg Phenylpiracetam with 1500mg plain 'ol Piracetam in your morning stack you would get the same result? Just curious, and I might just give it a try tomorrow and use it as my pre workout lol.