• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Right side lower rib pain

krayon

I was fine until I woke up this morning im wondering if its caused from fatty foods? I remember I had some kfc and the pain became sharp under my right side? I couldnt twist my body without a sharp pain and most days felt winded usually lasts for 3 days or more? I wanted to go do legs but dont think I can squat was wondering if anyone else experienced the same pain.

Could be a few things coming from the right side but not necessarily liver, that would be in the back.
Best try stretch it out first.
If it gets worse or hangs around, see a doc.

Maybe you're one of them glutonians that can on order the stuff with GF next to it on the menu.

Last edited:
Well somehow it went away when i went back to my normal diet.. not sure what it is doctors said its a strain? which it isn't i think its a flare up when i eat trans fat aka kfc :T so think might just cut that off the list.

Well somehow it went away when i went back to my normal diet.. not sure what it is doctors said its a strain? which it isn't i think its a flare up when i eat trans fat aka kfc :T so think might just cut that off the list.

Fast food gives you a rib strain. That's a new one.