• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Probably an immature and problematic way to approach drinking but I almost don't see the point of 1 or 2.
The point for me is to get drunk, because it's fun.

If I could afford it, I would do coke instead to save on calories etc. Well, I can afford it but prefer to spend my money on holidays and bikes.

Just throwing in my 2cents. I don't drink and I've never drank. Growing up it never interested me. The more I didn't drink when out with friends, the more certain it made me that it's something I never want to do. They would talk about the weekend all week, talk about how fun it's going to be and how "smashed" they were going to get. The weekend would roll around, they would drink, forget why they were out, become a pain to deal with, use the drink as an excuse to act like douches, then whinge all Sunday about how crappy they would feel and how broke they were; but how great it was to get "smashed". During the clubbing years, I would go out to town for years with different groups and it was basically rinse and repeat with everyone. It makes you question if anyone was actually knowing if they were having a good time or not.

As it's something I've never gotten into, it's just one less thing to worry about. I guess it's like smoking to non smokers. When I tell people I don't drink they are usually confused and ask the same question in 10 different ways. Then they finally get over it.

The more I didn't drink when out with friends, the more certain it made me that it's something I never want to do

I'm a devoted drinker, but have to admit that being out sober with a buch of pissed kunce has gotta be the most patience testing exercise ever.

Well some updates from myself

Im barely drinking once a week and enjoying it

Also hardly drink coffee now

I feel pretty good. It had gotten to a point that when drinking coffee through the day and alcohol towards night i had to piss upto 20 times a day! (Also drinking over 1 l of water before 9am while at gym)

Ive found that im so busy with work and family it had gotten to a point that drinking was really making things harder than they had to be.
For me at this point in time its just not worth it!

Well some updates from myself

Im barely drinking once a week and enjoying it

Also hardly drink coffee now

I feel pretty good. It had gotten to a point that when drinking coffee through the day and alcohol towards night i had to piss upto 20 times a day! (Also drinking over 1 l of water before 9am while at gym)

Ive found that im so busy with work and family it had gotten to a point that drinking was really making things harder than they had to be.
For me at this point in time its just not worth it!
Good

I have a cuppa of red coloured wine on the sporadical occasion due to the health benefits purported from ingesting it.

I am partial to a swirl of grey goose though, when I feel like being chippy.

Used to drink a lot. Don' drink much these days. Barely had a drink since new years. More by circumstance than design.