• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Increasing metabolism

Headley

BigRed Kunce
Hey guys,

Whats a decent way to increase the metabolism?

No-Doze? Coffee? Hydroxycut? DNP? Decent breakfast and other meals?

Coffee works for me m8.. cant have too much though or the nervous system tends to take a hammering.

Green tea works well too and you can get away with having more.

You tried HIT training or similar?

In my experience, the only true way is to increase your activity level. If you're doing an hour or 2 of cardio a day or on your feet a lot with work, you'll burn through more calories.

I do want to try some beep tests early in the morning before going to the gym, and after i get home from work.

Caffeine is just a stimulant and short lived followed by a crash.

The only decent way is to continue doing hard exercise utilizing the big muscles and working to fatigue, hello squat.

[MENTION=16241]Headley[/MENTION] ; quick tip, get youself a tan, it looks like losing 3% BF without having to do fukol.

[MENTION=16241]Headley[/MENTION] ; quick tip, get youself a tan, it looks like losing 3% BF without having to do fukol.

Take ephedrine stack, move and fuck at the same time but more, lick sweat off for electrolytes. Metabolism = mindblown.

Move more generally works

DNP would also work. Can also kill you though.

The other things you mentioned would do SFA.

In terms of "supplements" DNP will give you biggest bang for your buck, but as alluded to there are inherent risks. Next would be T3, then T4.

Eating is a great way to increase metabolism, food type and timing both effect metabolism.