• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Bulk Nutrients WPI - What's your favourite?

Puggy

Hey all,

I've never been one much for protein. Always relied more on whole foods. Thought I would get myself some though!
Main reason is I managed to get myself a $60 voucher for my birthday from the grandparents.
About to make a purchase of about 3kg of WPI, and I'm still debating what flavours to get.
So I thought I'd get a few opinions!

Please let me know positives/negatives for the flavours?

I found a few links in the search section, but it wasn't exactly what I was looking for.

Thanks
Daniel

All of them are pretty good, apart from Pina Colada and Cookies and Cream - both of them have weak as fook flavouring in them (Can only taste Pina in the Pina Colada and Cream in the Cookies and Cream).

used to be vanilla as can be easily mixed with other stuff, then cookies and cream , but now by far its coffee, seriously good.....

Thanks for the replies all, got myself a better idea of what to get now.
I'm thinking Strawberry, Coffee & Chocolate.

@StrungOut

I've never really tried WPC, but heard it can be sensitive on stomachs?
I've never tried a pure WPC however, so I'm not sure. I've had ON Gold Standard and Max's Superwhey thats about all.
No problems stomaching any of the above.

I'd buy a kg and try honestly. Hell of a lot cheaper. ON I am fairly sure is blended. Strawberry and Banana basically taste like nesquik

I'd buy a kg and try honestly. Hell of a lot cheaper. ON I am fairly sure is blended. Strawberry and Banana basically taste like nesquik

Alright thanks for the opinion. I'll grab a kg of WPC and some WPI for my first lot and see how I go. ON is 50/50 blend same as Max's.
I've never been a Banana man, can't stand the smell on my breath. Strawberry WPC, Coffee WPI - I'll order it now.

I cant go past the vanilla. Ordered 5kg mixed bags last time, but the vanilla topped them all.
I have a coffee sample, [MENTION=17683]bronx.system[/MENTION]; yet to try it

Well, ordered on Friday morning received this Monday morning. Thanks so much BN, can't wait to try this stuff when I get home!
I'm near Warrnambool so postage speed was excellent!

Just tried the WPC Strawberry, as described like Nesquik, fantastic stuff. And no ill effects on my stomach. Looks like I'm a WPC man from now on!