• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Better than Coke? Choice warns new proposal may sugar-coat sports drinks

Not possible, the normal surf uses liquid natural sugar, less breakout (foaming / fizzing) ets why the texture seems to taste dense compared to non sugar products, they taste foamier and "thinner".
the sugar is what gives it it's mass, if that makes any sense.

Does make sense. Coke zero, and diet coke are passable but normal coke has that syrupy taste/texture you are talking about that makes it real nice.

Pepsi Max is my favorite though, they have it worked it out, it tastes better than normal pepsi.

The use of stevia to substitute a portion of sugar leaves full body beverage, but a bitter taste and is only a sugar reduced category, still not suitable for diabetics.

forgot to mention

its not a one way street, consider this when making health choices.
sugar is sticky and a great natural preservative.
The basic components that go into the mix are:
water
co2
sweetner
essence
colour
preservative
bonding agent

full sugar products use a lot less preservative and bonding agent and still have double the shelf life of sugar free products.

Last edited:
OverYourHead.PNG

Steve. It's gone over your head mate. Goat man is trying to do cow insults towards me but again gets the facts wrong. Cows don't cycle monthly anyway. So it can't be a cow, so sarcastically I ask him who daisy is.

I never drink artificial sweetener. I did once, and it gave me huge stomach cramps and diarrhea. Plus, all these claims about it being bad for your bone density among many other things... I'll stick to sugar in moderation.

lame.. add something else then to slightly increase the denseness - walter white would be able to figure it out.. shit even jesse would stand half a chance

Lol...............I'll get the lab rats onto it.
try Pepsi new, reduced sugar, topped up with stevia, full body.

I never drink artificial sweetener. I did once, and it gave me huge stomach cramps and diarrhea. Plus, all these claims about it being bad for your bone density among many other things... I'll stick to sugar in moderation.

Probably not a bad thing. High intensity sweeteners are know to trigger bowel movement resulting in liquid stool.