• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

squat bar path

Three things here
firstly the very act of having the bar low on your back will cause you to lean forward more than high bar squats
Secondly, low bar will make you stick your bum out more and that will also force you to lean forward more
Thirdly, repeatedly doing low bar over a period of time is a good way to fuck up your shoulders.

thats very interesting.do you do requests from your fans?of course you do.please can you demonstrate what you are talking about with a light weight..say 120 kgs? make sure you talk us thru it and a good long pause at the bottom.im interested in these biomechanics that you speak of.

im not ruling out the possibility that the gym you attend doesnt have freeweights that go all the way up to 120 and putting a whole bunch of 2.5 kg plates would be time consuming not to mention annoying for the other elderly people that train with you at the same time,so maybe just a demo with a 100 kg front squat would be pleasing.just to illustrate the difference.
what say you?

im not ruling out the possibility that the gym you attend doesnt have freeweights that go all the way up to 120 and putting a whole bunch of 2.5 kg plates would be time consuming not to mention annoying for the other elderly people that train with you at the same time,so maybe just a demo with a 100 kg front squat would be pleasing.just to illustrate the difference.
what say you?

lel

MTE5NDg0MDU1MDM3MzgwMTEx.jpg

For srs?
Perhaps semi srs...unless you're training at Fernwood, any gym worth paying for is going to have 120 kegs gerry.
Ok, not srs

For srs?
Perhaps semi srs...unless you're training at Fernwood, any gym worth paying for is going to have 120 kegs gerry.
Ok, not srs

you could get a good set of pins with 120 kgs,a box and a leg ext machine.not powerlifting standard legs but yeah the amount of variations you could do would be surprising.

you could get a good set of pins with 120 kgs,a box and a leg ext machine.not powerlifting standard legs but yeah the amount of variations you could do would be surprising.

How surprising Gerry on a scale of

w3.jpg to w2.jpg

please dont divert the topic.i reckon im onto something here.let Darko show his dominance of the topic with a practical demonstration.

deadlifts are on the menu.nothing too heavy either as last comp i did i pulled 230x3 about 6-7 weeks out i think,then failed 230 a week out(lol)then got it at comp for a grand improvement of zero from the last one 4 months prior.
and would be nice to meet you.ive seen u around.ur a big guy.the car will be running for a quick getaway if im on the menu.lol.

i gotta turn down the booze and im eating like a sparrow at the moment.this could be the only year i make it as im not that talented and i want to make this comp count.theres a whole bunch of guys that are better that didnt make it in and im giving a shout out to them.they know who they are and their time will come.respect.