• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

People you hate at the gym ?

Hate everyone equally, wish no one would turn up so I can have it to myself.

On that how many sets left question, I've had a couple of people ask me that, then I tell them 3 or 4 or whatever then I ask do u wanna work in with me? And it's like a shock to them, the look on their face is as if they are asking me can i actually do that

Some milf chick asked to work in when I was doing presses on the rack and I was like hell yeah.. To my delight she started doing a females version of a RDL, so I spent the next few moments panting heavily observing her directly from behind.

Unfortunately she was done after only 1 set, and hurried off. And surprisingly never asked to work in with me again. lmao.

As you know I train at my own place, but two weeks ago a mate talked me into training with him at Titans in Coogee Beach.
THE FIRST FUCKEN SET I WAS DOING, some guy came up and asked "how long to go?"......
ARGHHH
I dont miss that shit

Hate everyone equally, wish no one would turn up so I can have it to myself.

On that how many sets left question, I've had a couple of people ask me that, then I tell them 3 or 4 or whatever then I ask do u wanna work in with me? And it's like a shock to them, the look on their face is as if they are asking me can i actually do that

I'm with you here... Less (people) is better.

I'll often ask if anyone wants to work in with me if they are politely enquiring about how much time I've left on a piece of equipment of an area.

It's not entirely practical on leg press for example when most guys are only pressing like 120kgs ;)
[MENTION=11621]taurus[/MENTION]; sounds like you're onto a winner m8. If I had my own place and some extra coin I would seriously look at a home set-up looking at the results that you and BVG are getting out of it.

Who knew crossfitters needed that much equipment to make zero gainz.....

giphy.gif

If I had my own place and some extra coin I would seriously look at a home set-up looking at the results that you and BVG are getting out of it.

If I had my own place and some extra coin I would open a fernwood or curves style gym in my garage, with free one on one coaching upon request. win win.

As you know I train at my own place, but two weeks ago a mate talked me into training with him at Titans in Coogee Beach.
THE FIRST FUCKEN SET I WAS DOING, some guy came up and asked "how long to go?"......
ARGHHH
I dont miss that shit

I've never had a problem with people asking me that. I mean cmon, if your on the last bench or the only leg extension and that's what they were hoping to do, then why not ask how many sets they got left to see whether you can wait around for a couple of minutes, or decide whether to change to a different machine or workout?

I've never had a problem with people asking me that. I mean cmon, if your on the last bench or the only leg extension and that's what they were hoping to do, then why not ask how many sets they got left to see whether you can wait around for a couple of minutes, or decide whether to change to a different machine or workout?

Yeh I know I'm just spoilt training at home. I'd forgotten what training at a public gym was like.
I hated it lol

Only time I dislike it is when they do as taurus said and ask on your first set. Surely they saw you just get on there, give it a couple of sets before asking. When they do that I usually say I'm doing GVT, 10 sets mate ;)