• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Sexual Morality With High School Student

Headley

BigRed Kunce
Teacher Shelley Dufresne arrested for 'carnal knowledge of a juvenile' | Daily Mail Online

What is the world coming to...

[h=1]Two female English teachers 'had a videotaped THREESOME after a football game' with student, 16, who then bragged about it to his friends[/h]
  • Shelley Dufresne, 34, a Louisiana teacher and married mother of three, was arrested just days after school officials learned of the allegations
  • A 16-year-old student at Destrehan High School has told classmates he was having sex with Dufresne and another teacher
  • English teacher Rachel Respess, 24, is accused of taking part in sexual trysts at her home, some of which were videotaped

A 34-year-old Louisiana high school teacher and her colleague have been arrested for allegedly having a threesome with a 16-year-old student after a football game last month.
Shelley Dufresne, of Montz, a married English teacher working at Destrehan High School, and her 24-year-old colleague Rachel Respess were charged Wednesday with carnal knowledge of a juvenile stemming from the September 12 incident.
Kenner Police Chief Michael Glaser said Respess invited Shelley and the 16-year-old to her home in the 1300 block of West Esplanade Avenue for a group tryst after the Destrehan-Helen Cox High School football game.
1412263809778_wps_3_Two_High_School_Teachers_.jpg
1412263816529_wps_4_Two_High_School_Teachers_.jpg

Crime of the century...

Are you phucking kidding me right now?

Where were these sluts when I went to school!!? ffs... :confused:

That kunt has bragging rights for life.

giphy.gif

I was molested by my grade 9 teacher, she was ugly as shit, at least she wasn't too old. Hasn't affected me at all I have healthy relationships with women.................

WOW, I wish we had teacher like that when I was 16, every boys wet dream, the suff I missed out on when I was in high school…..

Seriously? What happened?

Its a long story, she gave me a handjob in the classroom one arvo, nice lady just messed up at 20yo she was only really a kid herself. My mate was fucking her all the time and had a quasi relationship happening at 14 he ended up pretty messed up and topped himself at 19, but I think he was headed that way anyway and if that situation did contribute it was minimal.

I say molested in jest, I certainly didn't feel violated, one of my fondest teenage memories

I'm no psychic, but I think your mate topped himself for other reasons, nailing a teacher, even an ugly one, can only boost confidence at school

Not only did he fuck a teacher - but he fucked 2 teachers at the same time and videotaped it....why doesn't this kid have a tv program already...