Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 37

Thread: Training a female suggestions?

  1. #21
    Look at Moi, I'm a Kunce

    Array
    White_Lie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    11,561
    Mentioned
    265 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Fuck you crack me up kunce!
    Mad props, will rep again!
    iHERB promo code - WWC564
    Hidden Content

    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Repacked Hidden Content
    If you do what you've always done, you get what you've always got.






  2. __________________

    Ausbb Sponsors
    littleblokefitness new and used home gym and fitness equipment at great prices
    Iron Tanks Apparel Gym & Fitness Apparel
    BioFlex Nutrition Bioflex Nutrition, Australia's Purest Supplements
    Bulk Nutrients 100% Pure bulk Nutrients
    Flex Fitness Equipment fitness Equipment Specialists | warehouse direct
    Iherb code : code ZSG863 iHerb.com - Vitamins, Supplements Natural Health Products

  • #22
    Punxsutawney resident

    Array
    Repacked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    10,819
    Mentioned
    349 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by White_Lie View Post
    Fuck you crack me up kunce!
    Mad props, will rep again!
    I'd say allow me but still can't....


  • #23
    Goat that feeling El Testicle has made a donation to the forum!

    Array
    El Testicle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Goat Island
    Posts
    6,921
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Will take rape in lieu of rep



  • #24
    Look at Moi, I'm a Kunce

    Array
    White_Lie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    11,561
    Mentioned
    265 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'll happily rape you brah, thought you'd never ask!


  • #25
    iLift

    Array
    kaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    NSW
    Gender:
    Posts
    18,273
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I generally dont help out friends/family. It shits me at the next family party when they are first to the cake then whinge 3 days later on facebook how fat they feel.

    Otherwise 4 days strength, cardio in between. Lots of compounds.


  • #26
    Active Member

    Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    14,230
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kaz View Post
    I generally dont help out friends/family. It shits me at the next family party when they are first to the cake then whinge 3 days later on facebook how fat they feel.

    Otherwise 4 days strength, cardio in between. Lots of compounds.

    Yep.

    My mrs had a best friend that wanted diet advise. She got her onto myfitnesspal and counting calories.

    End of day one friend rings up and says. I was so good, I stuck to my calories all day so I rewarded myself with a cheat pizza for dinner.


  • #27
    iLift

    Array
    kaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    NSW
    Gender:
    Posts
    18,273
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bazza20 View Post
    Yep.

    My mrs had a best friend that wanted diet advise. She got her onto myfitnesspal and counting calories.

    End of day one friend rings up and says. I was so good, I stuck to my calories all day so I rewarded myself with a cheat pizza for dinner.
    Or they pick up the smokes again and come to a session wreaking of it.


  • #28
    .

    Array
    Goosey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    20,759
    Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bazza20 View Post
    Yep.

    My mrs had a best friend that wanted diet advise. She got her onto myfitnesspal and counting calories.

    End of day one friend rings up and says. I was so good, I stuck to my calories all day so I rewarded myself with a cheat pizza for dinner.

    How ow old was she?


  • #29
    Active Member taurus has made a donation to the forum!

    Array
    taurus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5,628
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Did she go to Europe and pull the ripcord??
    I think they call that the Heathrow Arse.

    I trained my brother and a mate of his for about 6 months at my place. It was a hassle. They were late almost every time, and would sometimes message at the last minute saying they werent showing up, even tho I had thought out a unique session and set up all the weights for them.

    They enjoyed the training, and lost 6-8kgs each, but I wouldnt do it again. Especially for free. Took up more time that I expected.


  • #30
    Standard kunce

    Array
    Neddysmith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Melbourne
    Gender:
    Posts
    8,428
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by taurus View Post
    Did she go to Europe and pull the ripcord??
    I think they call that the Heathrow Arse.

    I trained my brother and a mate of his for about 6 months at my place. It was a hassle. They were late almost every time, and would sometimes message at the last minute saying they werent showing up, even tho I had thought out a unique session and set up all the weights for them.

    They enjoyed the training, and lost 6-8kgs each, but I wouldnt do it again. Especially for free. Took up more time that I expected.
    Yeah something like that, didn't put on heaps but enough...

    Cheers everyone for the advice, I'll give it a go and see how it goes, I have been asked for advice in the past and generally given some, but she has trained with me a couple of times and seems pretty committed and likes the weights so will to give it a go and see if I can help, unlike someone who I have never seen lifts or exercise asking for advice...
    Cheal Sonnen "My phone rings, they call me up and say, 'Chael, your testosterone level is too high.' I say, 'Well, how high was it?' They say, '0.7.' I said, 'What's normal?' They say, '0.6.'; I said, 'One-tenth?! You're telling me I'm one-tenth higher than the average man? Re-test that! You must have caught me on a low day."


  • Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

    Tags for this Thread

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •