• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
People love the romantic notion of true free range but would hate the price if it was truly reflected by the requirements.

Yeah a friend of mine does true free range eggs, and she sells at farmers markets etc, I think it is about $5 or 6 per doz she sells for to make a small profit, but she is a family business, by the time you add freight, middle man, large company profit etc those same eggs in super markets would be close to $10+ doz.....

If I see her I buy 5 - 10 doz at mates rates, else I just buy caged eggs

I just heard a real free range chook farmer (has 350 chooks per hectare) say there are no true free range eggs sold in any supermarket

Was on sikty nek minutes or current affair last night, the criteria for stating free range is so loose that any kunce can put free range on the carton, so every kunce does.
they reckon good chance you're paying for FR but getting normal cage eggs anyway.
cage eggs seem bigger anyway.

^^^

With the industry as it is at the moment, absolutely not. With that and fresh local produce made on slave farms in the country i do wonder what the fuck is going on

When I buy eggs, they're always caged, don't really care about it tbh
But we get true free range eggs from the missus grandfather, he's got about 10 chooks that pump em out like no tomorrow so there's usually plenty available.

My neighbours chooks aren't producing many eggs at the mo, must be hibernating season or something. Make me mad, want to roast one of them to teach them a lesson.

I thus resorted to buying 'farm barn laid fresh eggs' XL $3.80 at the groccers, mainly because the description was so bloody specific.

I have chooks so I don't really lay, but recently had to purchase a dozen because the gurls slacked off and just instinctively bought free range. But then you hear ever where that free range chooks are in just as bad condition as caged.

People love to put human emotions on animals, it's all bullshit. You got fuck wits paying premiums for organic which is much worse for the environment and animals than any conventional farm.

Free range eggs. Lol.

A2 milk even worse.

People are ok with killing their kids on raw milk.

This is why we introduce regulation because people are too stupid to make the right decision on their own.

We should let them make the stupid decisions and stop fighting evolution.

I buy caged eggs when I don't have chooks. I looked up the requirements for claiming free range once and I think where I kept up to 50 chickens (breeding season) I could have had 2000 and still claimed free range.

Mine were proper free range once a cat taught them to fly. I used to have to herd them back from down the road.

Not sure if the eggs tastes any better but the yolk colour is different, most likely due to the different food.