• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Whats your favorite flavor of protein, and whats some good things to make with protei

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
what's everyone's favorite flavors and things to mix protein with like oats etc.

Most mornings I'll have mochaccino flavour with some instant coffee mixed in. Tastes creamy and just like a morning coffee/cappuccino.

Otherwise just get regular chocolate and add a spoonful of PB2 peanut butter powder.

Only thing I really make are pancakes or like a French toast with vanilla. Otherwise it's purely shakes.

Flavour wise, depends what i felt like. Vanilla, strawberry, chocolate peanut butter, choc mint are the usual suspects

Breakfast for me of late is raw rolled oats with walnuts a whole banana and some Ezy Protein (rice protein ) either chocolate or the Wildberry superfood blend .

BSN Syntha 6 chocolate cake batter was delicious. Got a tub of cookies and cream yesterday and that goes alright too.

Gonna get some choc chip cookie dough next time. Would like to try scitecs choc hazelnut.

I sprinkle some choc mint powder onto Rocky Road icecream and add some fresh strawberries on top. It was a brilliant idea.

I haven't had much luck using my WPI on savoury foods as yet. Maybe not having unflavoured WPI has something to do with it.

Some young chick advised me to mix a scoop of WPI with some purified water and oatmeal into a paste, and using that as a highly moisturising facial mask. Some AusBB'ers might be keen on this. :rolleyes:

Good old cheap BN mixed in a food processor with blueberries, banana, egg, milk and pancake mix.

Either make protein pancakes or remove the pancake mix and add in some peanut butter to make protein fluff!

My favorite flavour has always been banana.

i have 2 scoops of maxs superwhey banana, with two heaped teaspoons of vital greens post workout.

the vital greens taste awful, but the banana makes it tolerable.

i also use maxs nitetime chocolate 2 scoops in 500ml low fat milk before bed. It's like a choc thickshake!

The Max's choc nite time protein is hands down the best flavour I've tried. Then adding milk takes it to a whole new level. I was a sucker and tried the alternative vanilla malt flavour. It's ok, but it's not thick like the choc flavour.

Last edited:
looking forward to trying the samples of WPI you sent me with my order this week.

i have been a lifelong Maxs user, looking forward to see if I enjoy another brands taste.

There's a name I haven't seen on forums for years!
A pleasure to have you on board, puppies. I always remember your signature avatar all these years later! Haha.

Cheers.

There's a name I haven't seen on forums for years!
A pleasure to have you on board, puppies. I always remember your signature avatar all these years later! Haha.

Cheers.
Yeah, back at it.

got a old head on these shoulders these days.

i am enjoying your pre workout mix, think you nailed it.

are you still on bolex? The old bodyline seems to have died a slow death.

The Max's choc nite time protein is hands down the best flavour I've tried. Then adding mike takes it to a whole new level. I was a sucker and tried the alternative vanilla malt flavour. It's ok, but it's not thick like the choc flavour.

Agreed. I have 2.5 scoops in 500mls full fat milk, with a banana before bed. It is a great meal for my goal of re establishing adrenal health (and it tastes awesome)